bloody g

so she is just going to give away her album for some numbers? :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
3 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Taylor is shameless, I remember when she sold her album for $0.99 during 1st week and... 

oh wait

I remember when gaga bundled her albums with pizza and we-

wait

JevyDuty
4 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Taylor is shameless, I remember when she sold her album for $0.99 during 1st week and... 

oh wait

Those were legitimate sales. Not a scheme on consumers. 

FRANZGA
11 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

oh wait

yes... $0.99 BTW Amazon deal is shameless as well, for Amazon :fan:

Glad BB changed the discount rule after that.. and we can tell how that affected Gaga's brand after all the Madonna comparison and Judas scandal.. 

Like seriously, when will BB change the rule for this tweakings and tickets and merchandise bundles...?? i've heard they're planning to but i want that rule ASAP..

Miaou

Deezer France:
#34 (+4) Shallow
#37 (+2) Always Remember Us This Way

Shallow and ARTUW will never die :selena::rip: The fact that Shallow is still in the top 40 and with 430K+units :rip: It will reach 500K units before the end of the year JESUS :nooo:

Doncho

All these chart tricks are disgusting. I mean, her album will go #1 anyway, she doesnt need this. Billboard needs to change its rules, artists and their labels are literally cheating :toofunny:

TheRoof
11 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

oh wait

it was Amazon who decided to do it ,  not gaga team....

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

BenG
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

All these chart tricks are disgusting. I mean, her album will go #1 anyway, she doesnt need this. Billboard needs to change its rules, artists and their labels are literally cheating :toofunny:

What she wants to secure is another 1M opening

Katharine Hepburn

All this bundling and scheming to trick people into buying your album seems kind of sad, just make the best music you can  :heart: 

xoxo Joanne

FRANZGA

it kinda reminds me of that Travis guy selling the album for $3.99 bundled with shirts and digital copy of Sicko Mode :triggered:

i mean it's generous for the FANS, but for the charts??? NOPE..., Gaga's team did it as well but i'm glad the campaign for the those bundled merch wasn't as shameless

FRANZGA
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

it was Amazon who decided to do it ,  not gaga team....

:lmao: this gif spammed in the Beyonce/TLK /SYG threads at ATRL , it's too perfect for the demise

Andreu
25 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

oh wait

But people bought a thing and got what they bought, regardless of the price, which isnot the case with ts.

And you could not attack Gaga, or is it the only thing you know how to do? :oprah:

Ot: i said it many times and im gon a say it again: the album charts are quite a contest of whose scam is the biggest. Not cool imo. And some artists are starting to do it in the singles charts, which is even worse imo.

Ally Campana

It was Amazon who decided to sell BTW for 0.99 not Gaga. When will y’all be able to comprehend that? Gaga got paid the full album price by Amazon. It was Amazon’s decision.

Does it matter? Damage is done

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

It was Amazon who decided to sell BTW for 0.99 not Gaga. When will y’all be able to comprehend that? Gaga got paid the full album price by Amazon. It was Amazon’s decision.

exactly , Amazon was just  trying to boost it's company by using gaga's star power and hype at the time and  lowkey i don't blame them

also it's not like she wasn't selling well regardless (especially GLOBALLY)

Gypsy Life

UK:

37. Shallow (+7)
80. Always Remember Us This Way (+37)
137. I'll Never Love Again (NE)

12. A Star Is Born (+19) *but it's really #6 because of the 6 Various Artists albums that don't count*

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived