• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus
14 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Almost 2 Billion :giveup:

A GAGA ALBUM WITH 2 BILLION STREAMS :bradley:

In a month :worship2:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, Angelm said:

I just KNOW she will surprise drop sooner than we think :giveup: 

Is this gonna be like the others saying Gaga is releasing every Friday 😂

Used to be HighRoad

Miaou

Cant believe Spirit didnt snatch the #1 on Itunes Us while Shallow was already #1 with a 50 % lead :rip:

Cant believe Spirit did 650K streams on Spotify WW while Shallow was doing 2M+ on its first day :rip:

Cant believe ASIB was at like 90% on RT while TLK is already behind  60 % :rip:

Doncho
13 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

LilNasisCommingg

Lil Nas featuring Beast Boy, confirmed

Brie Candy

So many remixes to rise some songs on billboard. Suddenly its 2011 all over again, but in a baaaaaad way. Duh.

bloody g
30 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

LilNasisCommingg

how tired are we

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gagaloo911

Here for the new OTR remix to keep Lil Nas #1 even longer just to keep you bitter queens pressed and bothered over a successful, openly gay black man in the hip hop community :lolly:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Here for the new OTR remix to keep Lil Nas #1 even longer just to keep you bitter queens pressed and bothered over a successful, openly gay black man in the hip hop community :lolly:

What does him being gay have to do with anything though? I'm "bitter" because I don't think its that good of a song to have the record for the longest running #1 in the US. That's all.

Gagaloo911
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What does him being gay have to do with anything though? I'm "bitter" because I don't think its that good of a song to have the record for the longest running #1 in the US. That's all.

Look, disliking the song is one thing. You can dislike the song all you want. That's not the issue. What I'm pointing out is how bothered people are by him when we should be happy and proud that an out gay black man from the hip hop community is having this level of success and visibility.

It's historic what he's done and is doing, especially as it relates to the hip hop community considering how homophobic it can be. It MATTERS. He's blazing his own trail doing this and giving representation to all these other gay men of color out there. 

Rather than tearing him down we as part of the LGBTQ community should be proud of him and SUPPORTING him in this. Doesn't mean you have to like the song or anything but damn at least be happy about the progress that is being made here and the representation it is bringing to a group that doesn't really have much representation in the music industry. 

Thrasher

Can we please avoid to get cocky and start dragging the hell out of The Lion King and Beyoncé? 

That 2011-2013 attitude jumped again after ASIB in some of us. I wanna remind you that we have another album and era coming this year or early 2020, so please, “no negativity on this site thank u”. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Enzo
6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Can we please avoid to get cocky and start dragging the hell out of The Lion King and Beyoncé? 

That 2011-2013 attitude jumped again after ASIB in some of us. I wanna remind you that we have another album and era coming this year or early 2020, so please, “no negativity on this site thank u”. 

no positivity on this site thank u

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Cloudbusting
11 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

This is sooooo true! At the bare minimum respect other artists just like we want gaga to be respected! There is no need for this

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived