38 -4 for SHALLOW 

Yay! I need Shallow to stay 40 weeks on the H100. It would look so good :pray:

Boris2

These 2 pop girls coming this week 

Will the Havana get deliver this time? :ohwell:

Swallow
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

where?

40 -  119,000  - MONEY - Cardi B ( 253,000  ) 

So it has more than 525 million United States streams? That's not realistic. It has less than 290 million worldwide streams from Spotify and Youtube.

Worldwide = local in Cardi's case. Even the Bruno Mars collabs were quite local. So yea, she has a ton of stream from AM and other streaming services so she is definitely at 3M, read on ATRL that she is close to 4M :poot:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Swallow

If YNTCD really debuts at #4, gonna have a meltdown

bth_i2XELp790RLD2_zps92a14945.gif

Swallow
2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

JB barely moved 90k+ units outside US the US :rip: definition of local 

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week25-2019.htm

that german guy posting that from his basement isn't reliable. But yea, Jo Bros have always been local, ever since they were like 12.

Arturo
13 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Worldwide = local in Cardi's case. Even the Bruno Mars collabs were quite local. So yea, she has a ton of stream from AM and other streaming services so she is definitely at 3M, read on ATRL that she is close to 4M :poot:

According to old bloke she only has ~170m audio streams from 2019. That means from total pure sales and 2019 audio streams she has less than 1.4m SPS. No way her Youtube (74m WW) and 2018 audio streams put her past 3 million. It's just not realistic at all. She's probably around 2.4-2.6m US SPS.

Swallow
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

According to old bloke she only has ~170m audio streams from 2019. That means from total pure sales and 2019 audio streams she has less than 1.4m SPS. No way her Youtube (74m WW) and 2018 audio streams put her past 3 million. It's just not realistic at all. She's probably around 2.4-2.6m US SPS.

Did you count this?

Arturo
7 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Did you count this?

still doesn't put her at "almost 4x". Maybe just above 3m. Considering it's selling about 1k copies a week, I don't think it'll be 4x any time soon. Streams have stagnated as well.

Swallow
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

still doesn't put her at "almost 4x". Maybe just above 3m. Considering it's selling about 1k copies a week, I don't think it'll be 4x any time soon. Streams have stagnated as well.ï»żï»żï»ż

It's in the 100s on Spotify doing ~250k daily and #93 on AM I guess doing around the same daily. Add ~100k from Youtube and another ~100k from other streaming services = 700k daily streams in the US. Meaning more than 20M streams monthly, so I can definitely see it reaching 4M eventually even if it isn't close right now.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived