Stefani Tee
band

Imagine Dragons

Featured Posts

Jose P
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm sorry, but Mania is one of the worst albums of this decade. :awkney:

However, I did enjoy American Beauty/American Psycho, but I disagree with Mania.

IDK, I don’t think there’s a track in MANIA as bad and annoying as Thunder. Maybe Young And Menace?  I think the worst thing about Evolve is how overplayed the singles were. Maybe that ruined it for me. I mean, at least MANIA wasn’t overplayed on the radio.

• Like 1

Eddie
49 minutes ago, Jose P said:

IDK, I don’t think there’s a track in MANIA as bad and annoying as Thunder. Maybe Young And Menace?  I think the worst thing about Evolve is how overplayed the singles were. Maybe that ruined it for me. I mean, at least MANIA wasn’t overplayed on the radio.

Oh yeah, young and menace is baaaaad :saladga: but you can't blame any band for going the mainstream route, I mean even 30stm have their electronic/pop album with America. We just need to believe they've learned the lesson and go pop/rock in future releases.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?
  • Like 1

HausOfMark

Such a massive fan of ID. They are so amazing. My wife got me into them on our honeymoon and we both have been huge fans of them since 2016.

-Mark
  • YAAAS 2