Stefani Tee
band

Imagine Dragons

Featured Posts

BadGurlMadge

fvJXTeOY_400x400.jpg

Welcome to the thread where u can discuss the iconic “Thunder”, “Bad liar”, “Demons” & “Radioactive” indie rock/pop rock-band. This is a thread for discussing their music/performances/projects

If you don’t like them - why?:trollga:

Stans/fans:

Say if u wanna be on the tag-list:vegas:

Anyway, time to discuss ur favourite songs, favourite performances etc:vegas:

Edited by GAGAJANDRO
I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Big Brother

I don't like them, in Poland ESKA.TV (main music TV station) plays almost everytime (few times per hour) "Bad Liar", like they have 3 songs that play on repeat. Ava Max "So Am I" and Madisson Beer "All Day and Night" too.

Big Brother invites you to the confession room
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

BadGurlMadge
4 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

I don't like them, in Poland ESKA.TV (main music TV station) plays almost everytime (few times per hour) "Bad Liar", like they have 3 songs that play on repeat. Ava Max "So Am I" and Madisson Beer "All Day and Night" too.

U should listen to their non singles (birds & start over) from evolve & origins, cause them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every imagine dragon single:ohwell:

• Like 1

Gagadonna

I love their music. Believer was my #1 jam throughout 2017. I even went and saw them live in Antwerp, best concert of my life :sara:

I was disappointed in their new album though, although I love Bad Liar  

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BadGurlMadge
Just now, Gagadonna said:

I love their music. Believer was my #1 jam throughout 2017. I even went and saw them live in Antwerp, best concert of my life :sara:

I was disappointed in their new album though, although I love Bad Liar  

Should I add u to the tag-list?:kiss:

anyway, what’s ur favourite non-single?:sis:

Gagadonna

There something I don't like about them though, the way their music is always balancing between rock-ish authentic music (which I loooove), and mainstreamr radio friendly pop music (Born To Be Yours for instance) 

• Like 1

Musicisfreedom

This reminds me I really want to catch up with their discography. I played their first album to death, and also really loved Evolve (even though I only played it through a few times). I love Dan and what he does for the LGBT+ community. I am from Utah, where his pride festival "LOVELOUD" is.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BadGurlMadge
Just now, Gagadonna said:

There something I don't like about them though, the way their music is always balancing between rock-ish authentic music (which I loooove), and mainstreamr radio friendly pop music (Born To Be Yours for instance) 

Born to be yours is soooo Overrated gosh and yes, I agree, but I love them anyway:queenga:

Gagadonna
Just now, GAGAJANDRO said:

anyway, what’s ur favourite non-single?:sis:

I Don't Know Why, Rise Up, Start Over

The whole Believer album is full of incredible bops :lolly: 

From the new album, I like Bullet In a Gun 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

AlexanderMagno

I don't like them. They're the typical pop-rock band whose music is not amazing but appeals to the crowds so they are incredibly popular. But the music is really that bland pop rock for the masses.

Europe stans them for real :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

BadGurlMadge
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

This reminds me I really want to catch up with their discography. I played their first album to death, and also really loved Evolve (even though I only played it through a few times). I love Dan and what he does for the LGBT+ community. I am from Utah, where his pride festival "LOVELOUD" is.

Listen to “Birds” “I’ll make it up to u” & “start over”, they’re sooooooo good omg 

• YAAAS 1

Gagadonna
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't like them. They're the typical pop-rock band whose music is not amazing but appeals to the crowds so they are incredibly popular. But the music is really that bland pop rock for the masses.

Europe stans them for real :saladga:

You realise that music tastes are subjective? You can't just say "music is not amazing" and "the music is really that bland ..." ? 

• Thanks 2

Musicisfreedom

here are some of the songs I remember I really liked from them. I would love to revisit their music and performances.

• Love 2

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

and yes add me little believer

• YAAAS 1