Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Not yet but I can listen to it on wednesday to do a rating

Musery

Gagnetti

@Blue Madonna I already listened to the whole album. I just didn't have time to give each track a score and send to you. Tonight I'll send my scores ;)

EDIT: Sent :pawsup:

Davian
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Two more days if you want to participate guys!! Not offended if you've listened and you're just not keen anymore though, I understand :hug:

Time flies omg:giveup: I’ll try to do it on Sunday!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lucas
10 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Two more days if you want to participate guys!! Not offended if you've listened and you're just not keen anymore though, I understand :hug:

Didn't listen, probably won't sorry ;) I hope y'all will have a good time doing this megarate

Hey guys! Just letting you know that the ceremony will be taking place at 5:30pm EST tomorrow (I think? I'm not really sure how the timezone works out) but that is 15 hours from now. Sorry for the late notice!! Hope you guys can make it :D

If you haven't sent your rates in yet, I'll give you about two more hours from now. See you there!! :sara:

Davian
3 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Hey guys! Just letting you know that the ceremony will be taking place at 5:30pm EST tomorrow (I think? I'm not really sure how the timezone works out) but that is 15 hours from now. Sorry for the late notice!! Hope you guys can make it :D

If you haven't sent your rates in yet, I'll give you about two more hours from now. See you there!! :sara:

Am I too late to still send votes?:bradley: I really enjoyed the album and have my rates ready:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

21 minutes ago, Davian said:

Am I too late to still send votes?:bradley: I really enjoyed the album and have my rates ready:bradley:

No just in time!! Thank you so much :hug:

Gagnetti

Is the ceremory today? Unfortunately I won't be able to  participate with you all :( But I'll check the results later! It was a pleasure to join in this megarate! Thank you @Blue Madonna! Hope my #1 wins... :usrs:

Archived