[MEGARATE] Tyler, The Creator - IGOR

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tranquility
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I saw a lot of praise for this album, can anyone recommend me the songs that they think are the best ? 

Not to spoil my rate but this one

Lona Delery

i dream of the day where i no longer get @ed for every single megarate on here despite me not having participated in any in like 2 yrs

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

24 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

i dream of the day where i no longer get @ed for every single megarate on here despite me not having participated in any in like 2 yrs

Sorry sis! I had no idea it was annoying you. I did put a nice little message in the OP about if tags were annoying, just let me know. 

Lona Delery
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Sorry sis! I had no idea it was annoying you. I did put a nice little message in the OP about if tags were annoying, just let me know. 

no worries, you couldnt know. was more of a throwaway comment :poot: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Demoncore

Yes!!! I’m buying tour tix in a hot min so I’m definitely interested in participating—thank you for the tag :kiss:

Rafr88

When rating songs can it's one point by song or I can repeat the points or what? I'm confused

I come from globalvision and it shows:sharon:

On 6/9/2019 at 8:12 AM, Rafr88 said:

When rating songs can it's one point by song or I can repeat the points or what? I'm confused

I come from globalvision and it shows:sharon:

You can repeat points! Just give each song a number from 1-10, and you can have one 11 :heart:

Hopefully that makes sense! We stan a confused GV queen :ally:

Archived