Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

How many books from this list have u read?

Shawniqua Mendes

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thewho

omg Im on a book binge rn! If anyone wants to start an official GGD Book Club hit me up and lets start a group chat! :D

AlexanderMagno

10, sadly, I have 50 of those books waiting to be read :emma: it's my favourite thing in the world, but time is not enough.

Bloody hooker

:toofunny:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Shawniqua Mendes
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

:toofunny:

Which one ?

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

A Hybrid

3-4, but this seems like a pretty bad list tbh. Don Quixote, the first novel ever, isn’t included. Neither is 1984 by Orwell. Lord of the Flies, Of Mice And Men are a few other excluded books that come to mind. Idk, seems kinda rushed to me.

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, HoldenC said:

I've only read 9, which as someone who studied literature in college is quite sad :toofunny: :cryga: 

Oh right, neither is Catcher In The Rye :derpga: But I never liked that one

Shawniqua Mendes
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

3-4, but this seems like a pretty bad list tbh. Don Quixote, the first novel ever, isn’t included. Neither is 1984 by Orwell. Lord of the Flies, Of Mice And Men are a few other excluded books that come to mind. Idk, seems kinda rushed to me.

But 1984 and Don Quixote are included on the list. And Don Quixote is not the first novel ever.

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Miel

5.25, I think? I plundered through so much literature in middle and high school, and then just stopped hen I started doing more science-based work :messga:

3 points in and ready for more

gag

:saladga:

1984 and Wuthering Heights :saladga:

Need to get back into reading soon this is so HUMILIATINGGGGGGGGG

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, baazyll said:

But 1984 and Don Quixote are included on the list. And Don Quixote is not the first novel ever.

Mess

Archived