Stefani Tee
new music

Madonna - Dark Ballet

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, HoldenC said:

Because it is tiring reading the same "opinions" over and over again. I love she is making "fans" like you mad. Maybe fans like you will finally take the hint, grab a copy of Celebration, and jump ship so use true fans can enjoy the work of art that Madame X will be without having to tread through insufferable "opinions."

Or maybe just learn that others have different opinions than yourself? And that your opinions are in no way more superior than mine or others.

Edited by Alexander Levi
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

RoverLoader
7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Jesus, that was cheap. She truly seems to have lost her vision for actual depth of concept. It's hard to listen and consider this is the same woman who created Ray of Light. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Musicisfreedom
13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What's the point of all this? Why are you upset about my opinion? I'm not a fan of this album - so what?

I stan Erotica, Ray of Light, Confessions. I have almost all of her CDs that I change periodically in my car. Just because I don’t like one album/single doesn’t mean I’m a hater.

And just because I’m not a singer/artist/etc, I can’t have opinions on art? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Isn't the whole point of art to have opinions on it?

Don't get me wrong, I respect your position as a fan and don't think anyone is required to like everything she does.... But to list Erotica, Ray of Light and Confessions doesn't really say much, considering most fans of pop music like those albums lol. Just random comment

• LMAO 2

mariomania1234

When Lady Gaga used autotune it was quite clearly used in an artful and sparing way, and didn't sound cheaply painted over her vocals. 

The way Madonna used autotune in Music and American Life is clearly different then how it's being used in Madame X. 

There's a lot to be said about using something in moderation. It just doesn't benefit the song. 

I love Madonna, but I'm going to give my honest opinions on a song. 

The Madame X singles don't hold a candle to even the Rebel Heart singles. All better tracks bar BIM IMO.

Edited by mariomania1234
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 4

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

When Lady Gaga used autotune it was quite clearly used in an artful and sparing way, and didn't sound cheaply painted over her vocals. 

The way Madonna used autotune in Music and American Life is clearly different then how it's being used in Madame X. 

There's a lot to be said about using something in moderation. It just doesn't benefit the song. 

I love Madonna, but I'm going to give my honest opinions on a song. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Don't get me wrong, I respect your position as a fan and don't think anyone is required to like everything she does.... But to list Erotica, Ray of Light and Confessions doesn't really say much, considering most fans of pop music like those albums lol. Just random comment

I'm done trying to express how I'm a fan of Madonna but I don't LOVE the new album/this song :spin: Either I don't love enough deep cuts or know EVERYthing about her or list songs/albums that are universally embraced by the GP.

If you love this song, great. But some people don't and that doesn't mean I have an irritaional hatred towards her or am not intellectually mature to understand how her career has changed the world. Like one user claims.

Good. Night. :lana:

Edited by Alexander Levi
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

mariomania1234
1 minute ago, HoldenC said:

You just proved my point :sharon: I am convinced Gaga could burp for 2 minutes on every track on LG6 and ya'll would claim iTs ArTisTiC 

Did you miss where I complimented Madonna's use of autotune on her earlier records? Read my post again. :shrug:

Edited by mariomania1234
  • Like 1

robbiemalik

The robot part... :awkney:  I would’ve like it more if the auto tune was gone. Hopefully this song will grow on me. 

RoverLoader

Some of you guys need to learn the difference between autotuned and adding a vocoder effect to vocals. 

eye-rolling-gif-10.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

TimisaMonster

The autotune...lack of melody...2 frames of Madonna during a 6 minute video...the imagery was weird and shaky...

What was this? 

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

gabrielflorin01

This is pure genius.

Both the music video and the song are haunting, dark, stunning, forward-thinking and complex.

Madonna really f**king did it again

baby, yoü and I
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Adakam

Loving the visuals of this era, but the music just doesnt do it for me

• Like 1

McYves
22 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Jesus, that was cheap. She truly seems to have lost her vision for actual depth of concept. It's hard to listen and consider this is the same woman who created Ray of Light. 

They are so naive :smh:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, McYves said:

They are so naive :smh:

can’t they hear outside of their knockoff supreme hoodie, the art that is being born?

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3