💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Irina moves out of Bradley’s mansion

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Gaga-14.jpg?fit=620,9999px&ssl=1

Irina Shayk has reportedly moved out of boyfriend Bradley Cooper 's mansion after their romance hit the rocks. 

The model is said to have left the 44-year-old actor's Los Angeles home after their four-year romance began to cool off.

Irina, 33, reportedly moved out of the house with the couple's two-year-old daughter Lea De Seine.

An insider told The Sun : "Things are cooling off between Bradley and Irina in a big way. 

"They haven’t been good for a few months and Irina decided it would be best if she moved into her own place.Earlier this year, there was speculation of a budding romance between Bradley and his A Star Is Born co-star Lady Gaga, following their supposed on-stage chemistry at the Oscars.

Social media went into meltdown, but Lady Gaga, 33, set the record straight, telling people there was nothing romantic going on between her and her co-star.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/irina-shayk-moves-out-bradley-16265461

D02UJDvX4AcSGZu?format=jpg&name=small

Hottie Detector

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Time for someone else to move in :lolly: 

Spoiler

I'm joking I don't even ship them

Musery

MasonG

I feel bad for Bradley.

I think ASIB might've ruined his relationship. And the press won't even let go three months after.

Teal Ambition

womp:stalkga:

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bonkers

Don't open unless you are already going to hell...

Spoiler

bye-bitch-gif.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

davflz
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

womp:stalkga:

giphy.gif

that is Irina's sleep paralysis demon reminding her at night :air:

Cyber Babylon
2 minutes ago, MasonG said:

I feel bad for Bradley.

I think ASIB might've ruined his relationship. And the press won't even let go three months after.

"Things were difficult before Bradley started filming A Star Is Born but his dedication to his work while making the movie only made things harder at home," the source says. "The constant speculation about Bradley's relationship with Gaga -- while things were difficult at home -- didn't help the situation. But his relationship with Gaga is not the issue. They have many daily issues as parents and as professionals and have been fighting."

"Their troubles have been going on for quite some time and they even considered splitting during the release of the movie," the source continues. "They talked things through a great deal and seemed to hold off and keep up appearances for the time being. It was recommended they delay a split at what seemed to be the peak of his career because the negative attention would take away from the excitement of the release."

https://www.etonline.com/bradley-cooper-and-irina-shayk-have-been-unhappy-in-their-relationship-for-some-time-source-says

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, MasonG said:

I feel bad for Bradley.

If a movie can do that then your relationship was in a mess way before.

Bonkers

Omg, we've all been dreading Gaga having babies, but now that Bradley Cooper will be the father, it's going to be worth it.  

tenor.gif?itemid=6237717

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived