💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Enigma/Vegas Experience

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

nozhoemi

Your tattoo is so cute! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, seeing Gaga in person is always amazing  :heart: 

Also, quick question, when you mentioned the pre-sale, was this the 'fan club' pre-sale? What was the website you used to sign up to get a pre-sale code?? :0

On 6/6/2019 at 8:54 AM, Teal Ambition said:

$440 is honestly not bad, I paid face value back during the presale, but because the Canadian dollar is so bad it ended up being close to 400$ with the exchange rate :selena:

it was a perfect illusion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
On 6/7/2019 at 2:25 PM, Lady Rah Rah said:

My Monster friend of 5 years nearly is in Vegas right now and he sent me a video of the inside of the Haus Of Gaga exhibit and I nearly cried at how beautiful it is! Thank you for sharing your experience, is it true about the 5pm queuing rule? Like you can't go in line till then? 

I can't really answer this since I only showed up at 5:30 when the official line actually started but from what I've heard people have been creating their own lines around the entrance so it can get messy I assume :selena:

On 6/7/2019 at 4:38 PM, JustinTrudeau said:

Awe, this brings back good memories, I also went to Vegas last week (same Lady Gaga show!!) and while I did different things in that city, I still had an amazing trip overall.

Wish I could relive the memories :flutter:

Awww that's amazing!!! So glad you had a great trip as well :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition
On 6/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, nozhoemi said:

Your tattoo is so cute! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, seeing Gaga in person is always amazing  :heart: 

Also, quick question, when you mentioned the pre-sale, was this the 'fan club' pre-sale? What was the website you used to sign up to get a pre-sale code?? :0

Thank youuu :kara: And yes, the pre-sale was the fan club one, go to https://vegas.ladygaga.com and scroll to the bottom and enter your email address and details. They sent personalized codes to everyone the day the tickets went on sale! I'm assuming they will do the same for the next round of shows :) 

nozhoemi
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Thank youuu :kara: And yes, the pre-sale was the fan club one, go to https://vegas.ladygaga.com and scroll to the bottom and enter your email address and details. They sent personalized codes to everyone the day the tickets went on sale! I'm assuming they will do the same for the next round of shows :) 

Ahh tysm for the info! :happy:

it was a perfect illusion

Thank you for all the advice. Im seeing her in October. I have early entry so I want to get a good spot. Does she interact with the crowd at all? Like where and would be a good time in the show to get her to sign a shirt?

Teal Ambition
15 hours ago, algenard said:

Thank you for all the advice. Im seeing her in October. I have early entry so I want to get a good spot. Does she interact with the crowd at all? Like where and would be a good time in the show to get her to sign a shirt?

She didn't sign anything during my show. Interactions are pretty minimal compared to her other tours. There's a part during the show (right before Million Reasons) where everyone throws their letters or some clothing pieces on stage. She will pick up a clothing piece and wear it and read one of the letters and invite that person on stage!

Archived