💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Enigma/Vegas Experience

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Hello everyone :nick:

I wanted to share my Enigma/Vegas experience with all of you! I attend the May 30th show but also made my trip a 5-day vacation! I apologize if this is long :selena:

2019 marks 10 years since I became a fan of Gaga, so I thought what better way to celebrate than to get a tattoo in Vegas, so I got one the day before the show! 

Spoiler

I have always these specific lyrics tattooed since her music is so important to me, but I also wanted some kind of logo that represented her. When the jazz and piano perch came out I thought the LG was PERFECT because it sort of looks like a music note, so I came up with this:

The day of the show, OBVIOUSLY I had to go to Haus of Gaga during the opening. It's still so surreal that I was one of the first fans to go inside :cryga: I lined up about 2hrs before getting in but it was TOTALLY worth it, they couldn't have chosen better outfits and props to display! The second I walked through the doors, HML started playing and it was a religious experience :pray: You can only stay in there for about 15-20mins (which is more than enough time), but you can line up again right after to go back inside!

The show is absolutely fantastic (I was personally not disappointed by it when I watched it through a Periscope like some were :selena:) but I can assure you it is MUCH better when you witness.mp3 it live in person :giveup: Gaga is so adorable (we been knew) :nick:

I didn't feel like wandering around Park Theater before the lineup started so I only showed up literally when the official line was established outside which was 5:30pm. I was #192 in line, and everything went extremely smoothly. I met the sweetest fans in line and we ended up in the pit together which was amazing. I stood in the little nook in between the stage and piano, PERFECT VIEW!

D73CIWWUwAEq4j-.jpg

My look/outfit:

Spoiler

Photos I took of the Gaga:

Spoiler

D8FMSqWXoAA32Nn.jpgD8FMSqQXYAcHo-d.jpgD8FMSqcX4AI_xn4.jpgD8FMSqTXUAIa9I4.jpgD8FZX0IXoAst1GE.jpgD8FZX0GWkAEKX5w.jpg

This was my 4th time seeing her and yet it always feels like the first time :cryga: It's so surreal how amazing you feel during those ~2hrs during her show. I had a meltdown when she came out on that robot during Scheisse even though I knew it was coming, ITS INCREDIBLE.

Other activities I did while in Vegas that I recommend: Visiting the Stratosphere and eating at their restaurant! The views are breathtaking and the restaurant rotates :flutter:, Zip lining at LINQ, Madame Tussauds at the Venetian, Eiffel Tower at Paris hotel. PURCHASE GROUPONS FOR THIS, IT'S MUCH CHEAPER!

Someone here (can't remember who), recommended downloading the official slots apps for Vegas and I HIGHLY recommend this! I should have started playing a lot earlier. There's tons of rewards you can redeem, including free stays at hotels!

This trip cost me so much money, but it was worth every penny :ally:

Sorry for the long post, if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them! :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

I adore your tattoo. It looks lovely (and it's my favorite lyric from my favorite song :flutter:).

It sounds like you had an amazing time!  

And omg your photos are professional quality. If you don't mind me asking what kind of camera do you use? 

Find your freedom in the music

JGD

Glad you had a blast!  I’m going to Vegas next week with my fam and I’m debating if I should ditch them Friday night to see Gaga. But I’m waiting for GA prices to drop.  Lowest I’ve seen so far is $440 after taxes and fees but I need it to be even lower :selena:

Were you able to stay in your spot the whole time or did you find yourself moving around a lot? Also, was the view good? I’m 5”5 and idk if I’ll have a hard time watching her :spin:

davflz

I'm so happy for you :cryga: It must have been amazing to witness the show and see all of the Haus of Gaga outfits in person

I also love your tattoo so much!! :heart: The placing and font are perfect :bon: I love the inclusion of the LG logo

Teal Ambition
12 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I adore your tattoo. It looks lovely (and it's my favorite lyric from my favorite song :flutter:).

It sounds like you had an amazing time!  

And omg your photos are professional quality. If you don't mind me asking what kind of camera do you use? 

Thank you :kara: It's my all time favourite camera that I always take to concerts! It's a Canon SX220 HS!

9 minutes ago, JGD said:

Glad you had a blast!  I’m going to Vegas next week with my fam and I’m debating if I should ditch them Friday night to see Gaga. But I’m waiting for GA prices to drop.  Lowest I’ve seen so far is $440 after taxes and fees but I need it to be even lower :selena:

Were you able to stay in your spot the whole time or did you find yourself moving around a lot? Also, was the view good? I’m 5”5 and idk if I’ll have a hard time watching her :spin:

$440 is honestly not bad, I paid face value back during the presale, but because the Canadian dollar is so bad it ended up being close to 400$ with the exchange rate :selena:

I moved a little during the show since I had to turn around depending on which part of the stage she was but I generally stayed in the same spot. But you can move around if you want to! I'm 5"3 and I could see well :) 

11 minutes ago, davflz said:

I'm so happy for you :cryga: It must have been amazing to witness the show and see all of the Haus of Gaga outfits in person

I also love your tattoo so much!! :heart: The placing and font are perfect :bon: I love the inclusion of the LG logo

Oh thank you so much :kara: It was incredible! 

SiliconeMonster
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Thank you :kara: It's my all time favourite camera that I always take to concerts! It's a Canon SX220 HS!

Thank you! :heart:

Wish I could bring my DSLR to concerts (somehow I managed to sneak it in for the BTWB) but otherwise my clunky point and shoot Panasonic could use an upgrade sometime soon haha.

6 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Wish I could bring my DSLR to concerts (somehow I managed to sneak it in for the BTWB) but otherwise my clunky point and shoot Panasonic could use an upgrade sometime soon haha.

Did you take any videos?

LaLa

Love your tattoo, it's beautiful! Using that LG monogram is such a great idea :wub:

I'm glad you had an amazing time at Enigma, and that you got to go to the opening of Haus of Gaga! Sounds like an amazing trip!

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Did you take any videos?

I did actually! I filmed the opening sequence through Govt Hooker and a few other bits and pieces. And took quite a few still photos throughout the concert. I had a seat unfortunately and not a super zoomy lens so none of it was up close. I have no idea how or why security let me through with it but I never questioned them :ladyhaha: 

1 minute ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I did actually! I filmed the opening sequence through Govt Hooker and a few other bits and pieces. And took quite a few still photos throughout the concert. I had a seat unfortunately and not a super zoomy lens so none of it was up close. I have no idea how or why security let me through with it but I never questioned them :ladyhaha: 

Oof, maybe we should all bring our DSLR cameras we have just laying around just in case :laughga:

Did you ever upload any of it?

Teal Ambition
11 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Wow that's brave, I've always wanted to try and bring my DSLR but I'm too scared :selena: Also incredibly jealous you got to go to the BTWB, sadly missed that one :messga:

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Love your tattoo, it's beautiful! Using that LG monogram is such a great idea :wub:

I'm glad you had an amazing time at Enigma, and that you got to go to the opening of Haus of Gaga! Sounds like an amazing trip!

Thank you so much, I thought the LG monogram was the final touch the design was missing :sara:

Hi Its Nicole

Sounded like fun! What do u think is the best space to stand? I want to be in the area in front of the robot but she’s only on that thing for 2 mins but vids make it look cool so idek:selena: I’m small btw

Hello Gaga

goldonline

It sounds like you had an absolutely brilliant time!

I still haven't given up on my hope to see her in Vegas. Just need a bit more time to save some extra cash.

Teal Ambition
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Where did you stand? And where would you recommend?

4 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Sounded like fun! What do u think is the best space to stand? I want to be in the area in front of the robot but she’s only on that thing for 2 mins but vids make it look cool so idek:selena: I’m small btw

So I made a quick drawing to explain :selena: I was standing where the red dot was which personally for me was perfect, but based on where she spends her time on stage, I would say anywhere barricade where the I put green line is a great spot as well, along with standing where the blue dot is!

IMG-4798.jpg

The robot is seriously huge and you can see it from anywhere, this was my view (taken with my iPhone) 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-05-at-7-23-38-PM.png

The only thing about standing where I was is when she's at the piano, she never faces you, but the view isn't so bad :stalkga:

IMG-4528.jpgIMG-4530.jpg

Archived