Supersonic

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Bebe rexha, Ashley Tisdale, and Hilary Duff commented on support. Cute :lolly:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

Also, Matthew Koma is engaged to the talented-brilliant-incredible-show-stopping Hilary Duff, Zedd can only wish and dream of having such a gorgeous fiancé :ladyhaha:

Reginald

Why do celebrities think we care about their interpersonal drama? 

This sounds like a legal issue, not something to air out to millions of fans.

It's like posting boyfriend drama online so that everyone knows all of your business :messga:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

sipthistea
24 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Not Bebe rexha tagging zedd :air:

she's like the next demi lovoto :poot:

Bloody hooker
20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She probably doesn't think that highly of him after she found out that he had already released the instrumental of Donatella with another singer and deleted her vocal track from it for Gaga to write a new topline on it. Homegirl probably though she was getting something new. 

True. It kind of make me wonder if G.U.Y. was another rehash and if Onion Girl is really Addicted to a Memory.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Kimmo

Zedd doesn’t even make good music, reason why ARTPOP sound so dated now the ones he didn’t produce on the other hand are the superior ones (Sexxx Dreams, Venus, DWUW, Applause, Fashion! and Gypsy)

Also during the release he didn’t even try to promote it. Like hello you “produced” half of the album... I just never liked him or his production... even Aura was taken from Infected Mushrooms...

4603_900.gif

Hottie Detector

Eddie

Damn...I don't know what to think about him anymore. I'm a big fan of him and I'm having mixed feelings right now :selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

super ultra

I don't know what to think. I've been following him for years, watched interviews with him and he seemed like a down to earth person. Other musicians (Madeon, Dillon Francis, Deadmau5) say the same thing. I'm waiting for his response. 

About having ghostwriters - He adapted a new style (which I don't like) which is mainstream af. I can imagine that these 2 things have some kind of connection :huh:

kvnrp
56 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

• All of Zedd's current work is done by ghostwriters and ghostproducers and that he absolutely has no involvment anymore in his music

This makes even sense because most of his recent songs sound like they used the exact same kit of instrumentals :selena:

TeenIdle

He's not even that talented. He makes the same song over and over again like The Chainsmokers used to do. :interestinga: Now we know his personality is not it as well.

The only sad thing about this is that ARTPOP can't catch a break :selena: All the people who worked on it turn out to be a mess.

SHALLOW

I never liked his production that much tbh. Donatella and 365 are BOPS tho 

LilyLark

I like Zedd and I think it's immature to put someone on blast on social media even if it feels good at the time. However...I'm not shocked. Diplo, aside from the gross comment about Taylor Swift's as* and the Joe Jonas ish, seems to get along with 95% of people in the music industry—even Rihanna kind of jokingly went "my bad" when Diplo revealed she once insulted his music and is now working with him and Lorde is still friends with him. So the fact that Zedd and Diplo got into it more than once, and Zedd seems to be the one picking the fight most of the time...was telling. Especially as other musicians were seemingly siding with Diplo or telling them to chill out and no one was siding with Zedd.

Archived