Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Breaks Silence On Carino Split

Economy

Featured Posts

Miel
25 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gaga date Janelle Monae and collab with her on LG6 challenge :vegas:

No,but seriously. Since she's bi,she should really start to consider trying to date more women. I don't think she ever saw women as an option for a stable partner since she probably want a family,but she might still have to adopt cause of her fibro so..

And here I thought she was legit seeing Samantha Ronson after her split with Taylor I-

3 points in and ready for more

derpmonster

It was very poignant. She said this before singing Someone To Watch Over Me where she cried. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Does anyone know that the brief comment she made was about Carino?? Wasn’t the real love of her life/soulmate Taylor? She was engaged to him and with him a lot longer that the Carino guy. Never was a fan of Carino. Unattractive and looked MUCH older than his age. I’m still holding out hope for Taylor!

fivefoottwo
38 minutes ago, Claca said:

Does anyone know that the brief comment she made was about Carino?? Wasn’t the real love of her life/soulmate Taylor? She was engaged to him and with him a lot longer that the Carino guy. Never was a fan of Carino. Unattractive and looked MUCH older than his age. I’m still holding out hope for Taylor!

well it is about christian because literally the last time she sang that song she was wearing christian’s ring. we gotta get over taylor sooner or later. it didn’t work out for a reason

FameHookah
On 6/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, Miel said:

And here I thought she was legit seeing Samantha Ronson after her split with Taylor I-

They fked or atleast made out for sure 🤠

WTF is MDNA

Archived