Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"ASIB: Encore" out NOW!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

The scene, yeah! But not the whole song.

I can’t stand them. Such a tease

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

The scene, yeah! But not the whole song.

How long is the scene actually? It's longer than the 41 seconds that were released as promo right?
Are there also some more lines of singing in the scene or just the ones we already had?

NewUsername
1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

Am I the only one who haven’t watched it yet? Is it good? I don’t like musicals that much :laughga:

Of cours it's good!

+ it's not a musical, it's a movie about music, big difference :)

Miel
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

How long is the scene actually? It's longer than the 41 seconds that were released as promo right?
Are there also some more lines of singing in the scene or just the ones we already had?

I think it's a little bit longer, but not significantly so, if I remember. Not much more prominent lines than in the promo, also.

edit: we also hear more of Jackson's part, which I'm not sure if it was in the promo or not.

3 points in and ready for more

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

Am I the only one who haven’t watched it yet? Is it good? I don’t like musicals that much :laughga:

It's not a musical :huntyga:

LaLa
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Other than that weird and awkwardly overlong conversation between Jackson and the musician on the Grammy rehearsal stage, Encore is (in my opinion) surprisingly superior to the general theatrical cut.

Even just the added little moments, a minute or even seconds of added exposition, really made the movie so much more whole.

Totally agree! I saw it when it was theatres so a while ago, but I was amazed at how even such small changes and short new scenes could add so much. I thought it was really great.

I bought the physical copy before so no free upgrade for me, but I guess I could just buy the iTunes version now... 

BOMSHELL
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

It's not a musical :huntyga:

They don’t break out a dance number once Jackson pisses himself on stage? Wasted opportunity, that’s why it didn’t snatch an oscar.

Economy
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Not available in the US yet it seems 

Reminds me of when The Fame was available in Canada first and no where else including the US :queenga:

Wait, so, will the iTunes version just update itself? Or shall I delete and re-download it to get the Encore version? 

ASIB, its rare that a film has such an impact on me. I hope i find someone who loves me like Ally loves Jack one day.

warrentw

I watched it first thing this morning when my itunes version updated. So glad the version is in 4k thought it might of only been released in HD with their not being a offical 4k release. I still find it stupid how we didnt get any new extras this would ahve been the perfect opportunity for it

Grimpsy
28 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

57 seconds to be exact

Lextyr97

If I bought the regular on Fandango, is it automatically going to change to the Encore version? Or do I have to buy it... again.

Grimpsy
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

If I bought the regular on Fandango, is it automatically going to change to the Encore version? Or do I have to buy it... again.

There's only the original version. Encore on digital goes as a bonus when you buy the original or already have one

Antoni
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Reminds me of when The Fame was available in Canada first and no where else including the US :queenga:

Turns out it's in stores here just not on Warner Bros website. I just bought it at Target.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived