💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"ASIB: Encore" out NOW!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

The special encore edition of A Star Is Born is now available on Blu-Ray!  Get a copy here.

For those who have already purchased the standard movie on iTunes, it should be updated on the main menu, or in the extras section.

Have you already seen it? Have you already bought it? My copy arrives in almost a month :messga:

PG.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gatlyn

My digital copies in Google Play & Movies Anywhere weren't updated, hopefully soon :popcorn:

Daenerys

It’s in the US, my iTunes updated and I was able to get 2 copies from Target. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Miel

Other than that weird and awkwardly overlong conversation between Jackson and the musician on the Grammy rehearsal stage, Encore is (in my opinion) surprisingly superior to the general theatrical cut.

Even just the added little moments, a minute or even seconds of added exposition, really made the movie so much more whole.

3 points in and ready for more

bornthisway135
6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

It’s in the US, my iTunes updated and I was able to get 2 copies from Target. 

Oh weird. I was just browsing walmart's online store and saw the availability for pick up was on June 6th. 

Daenerys
18 minutes ago, bornthisway135 said:

Oh weird. I was just browsing walmart's online store and saw the availability for pick up was on June 6th. 

The Walmart I live by didn’t have it either, that’s why I went straight to target. They only had 8 copies and told me that was all they were going to receive. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

bornthisway135
Just now, Daenerys said:

The Walmart I live by didn’t have it either, that’s why I went straight to target. They only had 8 copies and told me that was all they were going to receive. 

Yass that means I'm going to target right now haha. Thank you!

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Other than that weird and awkwardly overlong conversation between Jackson and the musician on the Grammy rehearsal stage, Encore is (in my opinion) surprisingly superior to the general theatrical cut.

Even just the added little moments, a minute or even seconds of added exposition, really made the movie so much more whole.

Is Clover in there??

Miel
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Is Clover in there??

The scene, yeah! But not the whole song.

3 points in and ready for more

NewUsername
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

The special encore edition of A Star Is Born is now available on Blu-Ray!  Get a copy here.

For those who have already purchased the standard movie on iTunes, it should be updated on the main menu, or in the extras section.

Have you already seen it? Have you already bought it? My copy arrives in almost a month :messga:

I bought the physical standard movie, they should also send me a new physical extended version :interestinga:

BOMSHELL

Am I the only one who haven’t watched it yet? Is it good? I don’t like musicals that much :laughga:

Archived