Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Congrats!! Even if its Enigma, its going to be AMAZING :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiny Purse

I'm expecting Enigma with maybe a few jazz songs added. The Apollo Theatre is known for its history with the Harlem Jazz scene...would be bizarre if she didn't at  least do some Jazz. 

NewUsername

Congrats y'all!

2 hours ago, ambertelephone said:

Got my email, I'm going to see Gaga in NYC again!, It'll be my 32nd Gaga Show black and white gaga GIF

THIRTYSECOND?

warrentw

nearly gave me a heart attack i thought there had been some sort of show anounced for london...until i realised it was the a diffrent apollo

TheRealJT

I hope she gives us a ‘The Cure’ moment and releases a song especially for this performance, like Coachella. 

We need it tbh

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Tiny Purse said:

Just got an email that I won the lottery for tickets to see Gaga at the Apollo!!! so excited OMG. Has anyone else heard!?! 

Omg  congrats sis!! So happy to see forum members winning fan prizes! 

Pleeeeaaase feed us! Give us status updates, pics, videos, record a slam poem about her performance, anything please!! :giveup:

Are you going to try to meet her after the show or anything?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ambertelephone
29 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Congrats y'all!

THIRTYSECOND?

Yes I've been to 30 Gaga Shows : 9 MBalls, 5 BTWBs, 2 Roseland, 6 ARTRAVE, 2 C2C and 5 Joanne and 1 Enigma so far and seeing Enigma again next week: that'll be  31 and now this Apollo show will be 32!

JohnnyVersace
20 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I hope she gives us a ‘The Cure’ moment and releases a song especially for this performance, like Coachella. 

We need it tbh

Expectations like this are why y’all are constantly pressed and disappointed. :interestinga:

Tiny Purse
32 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Omg  congrats sis!! So happy to see forum members winning fan prizes! 

Pleeeeaaase feed us! Give us status updates, pics, videos, record a slam poem about her performance, anything please!! :giveup:

Are you going to try to meet her after the show or anything?

Thank you!! I'll do my best. 

And idk! I haven't even thought about that yet. I've never really waited for her after a show or anything. 

BenG
38 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

We need it tbh

Coachella's one of the biggest musical festivals and had a livestream. The media was also covering the performance. Not the case here.

TheRealJT
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Coachella's one of the biggest musical festivals and had a livestream. The media was also covering the performance. Not the case here.

I mean they are promoting it a month in advance and it’s going to be on the radio. 

30 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Expectations like this are why y’all are constantly pressed and disappointed. :interestinga:

Hey, let a boy dream. I’m not expecting anything, I just said that it would be cool if that happened.

NewUsername
52 minutes ago, ambertelephone said:

Yes I've been to 30 Gaga Shows : 9 MBalls, 5 BTWBs, 2 Roseland, 6 ARTRAVE, 2 C2C and 5 Joanne and 1 Enigma so far and seeing Enigma again next week: that'll be  31 and now this Apollo show will be 32!

girl you be having all that money and time and dedication tbh :p

Archived