💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy is Now at #2

27monster27

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
10 minutes ago, dnzr said:

Some people really being that pressed because a 17 y/o is having success :coffee: . Anyways, stream i love you and listen before i go the best songs on the album.

no one even said it's because she's 17?

go and read the comments again

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I mean if you consider whispering to be great singing she does take the cake :ohwell:

Smh u guys have lack of taste. she sings quality songs unlike songs over stupid rings or being a drunk hoe  .it's funny how your all pressed over a 17 year old yet finds lorde music which is nearly exactly the same godly

girl bye goodbye GIF

1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

no one even said it's because she's 17?

go and read the comments again

I said what I said, y'all trying to bring down a TEENAGER because she's not of your taste is really pathetic.

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, dnzr said:

I said what I said, y'all trying to bring down a TEENAGER because she's not of your taste is really pathetic.

'i said what i said', yet it didn't make sense...

question mark wtf GIF

it was her idea to come into this industry

that's like someone getting a job and the boss 'going easy on them' because they are younger than everyone else??? yeah like that's gonna happen

you need to step into the real world

11 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I mean if you consider whispering to be great singing she does take the cake :ohwell:

also having a mariah carey avi is probably not a good look at u.at least my faves don,t lipsing like her disastrous new year perfomance :reductive::reductive:

4 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

'i said what i said', yet it didn't make sense...

it was her idea to come into this industry

that's like someone getting a job and the boss 'going easy on them' because they are younger than everyone else??? yeah like that's gonna happen

you need to step into the real world

So because she came into the industry means its okay for you guys to constantly hate someone this young? :bye:  y'all are funny.

Gimme More
48 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Britney’s impact tbh... The talent she has to send a song to #2 in minutes :vegas:

WL83YJ.gif?download=true

you beat me to it :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

BOMSHELL
9 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

Smh u guys have lack of taste. she sings quality songs unlike songs over stupid rings or being a drunk hoe  .it's funny how your all pressed over a 17 year old yet finds lorde music which is nearly exactly the same godly

girl bye goodbye GIF

How sexist. If a woman wants to sing about a ****ing gang bang that’s her prerogative

kim kardashian GIF

Versace

Tbh OTR is just too viral that even Taylor's loyal fanbase couldn't get her to number 1 nor could Ed+JB collab knock it off. If Billie does, it'll be impressive. 

ElectricKing
Just now, dnzr said:

So because she came into the industry means its okay for you guys to constantly hate someone? :bye:

no one is hating anyone, i don't condone that - being hateful is wrong

having an opinion though isn't a crime 

BOMSHELL
5 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

also having a mariah carey avi is probably not a good look at u.at least my faves don,t lipsing like her disastrous new year perfomance :reductive::reductive:

This thread is getting good

cardi b popcorn GIF

BOMSHELL
7 minutes ago, dnzr said:

So because she came into the industry means its okay for you guys to constantly hate someone this young? :bye:  y'all are funny.

I’m sure she’s crying with 100 dollar bills to wipe ha tears

2 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

How sexist. If a woman wants to sing about a ****ing gang bang that’s her prerogative

kim kardashian GIF

Oh yes bring the sexist card to this smh. Your saying like this generally improves the feminist view when men clearly like to see it the opposite way

Archived