💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mindy Kaling Says On Ellen, Lady Gaga Is The Show She Most Wants To See!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
4 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

It’s not that bad but that being said, the other day I saw the Taylor interview she made and I perceived a lot of shade like you haven’t been here in 4 years etc and she also seemed very cold towards the whole thing. So idk if Ellen has changed or if she really gets upset towards celebrities who stop going to her show for any reason, which would be quite disappointing tbh. But she was like super friends with Taylor every time she would go there and then she was cold the other week, just like what happened with Gaga after she didn’t go for a few years. 

3 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I think ellen’s been like that all along tbh, she’s so annoying lol

Well every person has personality flaws

Maybe Ellen gets spells of saltiness or jelousy if she perceives ppl she likes aren't giving her enough attention???

Economy
8 hours ago, ThatBish said:

The shade at not just saying her name  :triggered:

she's a pretty big actress and I haven't even seen anything she's in other than Ocean's 8.

I'm sure she had her own sitcom or did I make that up? 

8 hours ago, geishababe said:

Latest Ellen guest? 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, ThatBish said:

Yeah don't think any of those really made a splash over here in the UK but I always knew of her even before she started doing the big movies. 

Wasn't she in A Wrinkle in Time too?

Ok so I didn't remember who she was. I thought she was irrelevant so I called her "latest Ellen guest"

I edited the title to have her name :)

just don't make fun of me for living under a rock. It's all I can afford in Toronto these days :eww:

ChromaticPrincess

lmao @Economy her name is Mindy Kaling

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Economy
Just now, PrincessVenus said:

lmao @Economy her name is Mindy Kaling

:air:

K done. Hopefully I don't have to change the title a 3rd time :deadbanana:

Shipper
23 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ok so I didn't remember who she was. I thought she was irrelevant so I called her "latest Ellen guest"

just don't make fun of me for living under a rock. It's all I can afford in Toronto these days :eww:

Good for you for changing the title random user in a Gaga forum.:ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

G U C C I
8 hours ago, neptugne said:

ellen didn't seem v interested lmao sad that they're not as close as they once were

THIS. I was trying to find Gaga's entire interview when she was on last and can't but there are some parts to it that are so awkward between the two of them. Granted for whatever reason Gaga seemed super nervous/uncomfortable but Ellen was not giving off "you're one of my celeb bffs" vibes like she used to with her. She was like that with Taylor last week as well. Maybe Ellen's age has a lot to do with it. Also I think she is trying to step away from the show given all of her guest hosts lately but still. 

BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, Economy said:

The amount of salt in this thread, I- 

kris jenner a legendary christmas GIF by NBC

Archived