Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS OF GAGA to stay open...

Daenerys

Featured Posts

GovFameHooker
19 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Considering how tickets are basically unaffordable I guess I’ll just visit the store. I would love a huge museum exhibit one day though.

We‘ll probably have to wait till she‘s dead tho :lolga:

Just like McQueens huge global ‚Savage beauty‘ exhibition post mortem 

Wait, the museum and MERCH STORE is literally called Haus of Gaga????????? :fail::fail:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Felixorfelicia

I mean i just wanna know who’s gonna cet me the Paws Up shirt so i can paypal u and get scammed and never get the shirt 

Tease it to Jesus

Teal Ambition
21 minutes ago, Sid said:

Wait, the museum and MERCH STORE is literally called Haus of Gaga????????? :fail::fail:

No, the Haus of Gaga has different merchandise inside for sale (6 t-shirts last time I was there). The Enigma merchandise is available at the general Park Theater store for purchase

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Duella Dvil
19 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I’ll be there on the 6th to be able to see it in person I’m shook! 

BITCH SAME

www.instagram.com/theduella666

bluemonkey
21 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

No, the Haus of Gaga has different merchandise inside for sale (6 t-shirts last time I was there). The Enigma merchandise is available at the general Park Theater store for purchase

What do they look like? Is it exclusive to the exhibition or is it like just her own merch sold inside? Would’ve have thought they would try to incorporate enigma store so that people exiting the exhibit would enter the store like Theme parks do to draw in sales. Maybe Gaga didn’t want to do that and keep it classy? Just random that they would be selling just 6 random T-shirt’s 

bluemonkey
21 hours ago, Sid said:

I wished they made a literal house. :spin:

Fresco
On 6/4/2019 at 5:11 PM, Grigiogyal said:

I'm watching Gaga on Thursday and my friend and I are planning a visit to the Haus of Gaga beforehand. Is it free entry?

Yes, free entry to Haus of Gaga.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:37 AM, Spock said:

Cliffhanger titles are so annoying

Facts!

Archived