💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS OF GAGA to stay open...

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Throughout the entire residency according to Park MGM themselves 

which means us Liddos going will be able to see it over the course of the next year (or possible two)! :giveup:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Gracious Gaga

figured it would. this is awesome. I need some tickets.  

Spoiler

and 5 thousand dollars :awkney:

♥ Kindness Police.

BOMSHELL

Get ready gays, Britney has been stuck there since 2013, so you’ll probably have half a decade to visit the haus of horrors :stalkga:

jacs vs looser
23 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

figured it would. this is awesome. I need some tickets.   

Reveal hidden contents

and 5 thousand dollars :awkney:

Just don't buy a jacket and you'll be fine :fan:

RAMROD

That's awesome! So I can go and see it too later this year on my Enigma dates :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

Considering how tickets are basically unaffordable I guess I’ll just visit the store. I would love a huge museum exhibit one day though.

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Considering how tickets are basically unaffordable I guess I’ll just visit the store. I would love a huge museum exhibit one day though.

Just wait for next year's shows. The ticket have not been on sale. But be fast, cos plenty other people will want it too so they can resale it like what happen now curently.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylertremallose

It stays open till midnight on days of her shows and closes early on non show days. 

Bradley
20 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Poor people who visited Enigma this past 6 months:bradley:

Me. :air:

But I don't regret it. I can never wait for 6 months without being able to see videos and pictures. I waited for one month and it was difficult enough to do that.

Still it was worth it because it was the best night of my life and it's the best show I had ever seen.

Daenerys

I’ll be there on the 6th to be able to see it in person I’m shook! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Spock

Cliffhanger titles are so annoying

who will love me when the night is over

Daenerys
1 minute ago, Spock said:

Cliffhanger titles are so annoying

It wasn’t an intentional one but “Haus of Gaga to stay open throughout entire residency” seemed a teeeeeny tiiiiny bit too long. 

hamster11

I'm happy that I chose June as my Enigma dates. This is a total bonus for my trip.

By the way, anyone knows where is the best place to buy ASIB Encore Blu-ray in Vegas?

Grigiogyal

I'm watching Gaga on Thursday and my friend and I are planning a visit to the Haus of Gaga beforehand. Is it free entry?

Archived