💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma June 6th

andrewbono18

Featured Posts

andrewbono18

Enigma June 6th GA Crew where you at?! I'll be going alone to this show so if anyone would like to form a group (and push our way to the front :cryga: ) hit me up! I'm so excited to meet new monsters and party with Gaga! <3 

Andrew Bonomolo

kaojen
5 hours ago, andrewbono18 said:

Enigma June 6th GA Crew where you at?! I'll be going alone to this show so if anyone would like to form a group (and push our way to the front :cryga: ) hit me up! I'm so excited to meet new monsters and party with Gaga! <3 

Here! I’ll be wearing a purple body suit! 

Regular GA. Gonna try to get there st a good time to get close to the front. Will appreciate any extra help trying to toss my letter on stage 😉 whos a good pitcher? 😉

Daenerys

I’m here, little joannesters and I’m so shook! I can’t believe the show is tomorrow! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Who’s all going to be there today? I would like to meet up, and I’m brining sugar cookies for you guys that we made at my bakery! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

hamster11
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Who’s all going to be there today? I would like to meet up, and I’m brining sugar cookies for you guys that we made at my bakery! 

ME!.mp3

I should arrive at the venue around 4-5pm. Hope to see everyone! 

Daenerys

overjoyed so excited GIF by Demic

Daenerys
1 hour ago, hamster11 said:

ME!.mp3

I should arrive at the venue around 4-5pm. Hope to see everyone! 

Post here when you’re out! That way we can link up! 

kaojen
7 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Post here when you’re out! That way we can link up! 

Hoping to get there around 5! 

But first... pool time!!

Daenerys

Anyone down there yet? 

Grigiogyal

I'll be there! Anyone wanna go out after? I'm too lazy to queue for hours so will get there around 7:30 🤙

Grigiogyal

I'll be there! Anyone wanna go out after? I'm too lazy to queue for hours so will get there around 7:30 🤙

kaojen
28 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Anyone down there yet? 

GA line is there! I’m in the hallway ✌️ 

Grigiogyal

Who's here? I'll be on my own by the end of the show and would love to meet some fellow fans... maybe do some gambling. Shout out for Clare if you read this!! 

Archived