Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Wayne Newton offers Lady Gaga one of his prize Arabian horses

asana15

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Yassss, this is so generous of you, Mr. Wayne! We're all strong out on you :vegas:

source.gif

BOMSHELL

Will she have time to record LG6 if she’s running with her pony on a highway to love?

LaLa

That’s so lovely to read. I hope when she’s ready she takes him up on the offer. 

I’m still sad about that dang horse, I can’t imagine how Gaga feels 

Jae Eris

Does he make good music? Is he an LG6 producer? did they collab? When is the release ?

VctxzPm6ArcWA04dH2bhOzic1NPcWywygXRr9fik

sweet but psycho 🔪

NewUsername
5 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Am honestly stop bringing politics into everyrhing. You may not want to believe this but we all still live in one country. Take your divisive mentality somewhere else. 

well well, "Trump" and "divisive mentality" is a match made in heaven though... 

Delusional Aura
Just now, NewUsername said:

well well, "Trump" and "divisive mentality" is a match made in heaven though... 

Oh so because Trump is divisive, we should be too? Boy bye :fthis:

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Oh so because Trump is divisive, we should be too? Boy bye :fthis:

It means that somebody saying that they wouldn't like Gaga to get a horse of a supporter of a president who's divisive is completely understandable and justified.

Pray4FameGa
6 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Am honestly stop bringing politics into everyrhing. You may not want to believe this but we all still live in one country. Take your divisive mentality somewhere else. 

6 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

He's a trump supporter, she can get her arabian horse elsewhere. 

Agreed. You have to stop!! This is absolutely toxic. Someone wants to give her a gift.

This is childish, immature, intolerant and plain sad.

If I only befriended people I agreed with about everything, I’d have no friends.

Delusional Aura
6 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

It means that somebody saying that they wouldn't like Gaga to get a horse of a supporter of a president who's divisive is completely understandable and justified.

That sounds like a personal problem. As such, i stand by what i said and if someone want to give her (who clearly is a democrat and vocal about liberal issues and dislikes Trump) a gift, then this man surely know how to be a grown up and put all politics aside. Your little friend you are defending clearly doesn't understand this which makes both of you as the user above me stated, childish, immature, intolerant and plain sad. 

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

That sounds like a personal problem. As such, i stand by what i said and if someone want to give her (who clearly is a democrat and vocal about liberal issues and dislikes Trump) a gift, then this man surely know how to be a grown up and put all politics aside. Your little friend you are defending clearly doesn't understand this which makes both of you as the user above me stated, childish, immature, intolerant and plain sad. 

Way to be belittling, go off :lolly:

Diamond heart99
9 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

He's a trump supporter, she can get her arabian horse elsewhere. 

You know Joe is republican right? LG can live with different opinions. 

Crazy right?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived