Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at Brian Newman’s concert tonight

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I consider myself more bi-curious than totally bi-sexual but god damn she really makes me want to date a woman.

Her power :tony:  

I have got to get tickets to jazz show asap! 

Zander

I just love that she brings in her sexy & pop energy into something traditionally formal like a jazz & piano show. 

2 hours ago, BOMSHELL said:

She sounds strained :udidnt:

Oh c'mon she's partying! You know that this late at night, w the food and the drinks, this won't be A1 singing. And you KNOW how she gets with Brian and the boys (and Bearden and Johnny were up there too?!)

LET A BITCH LIVE!!! 

cinco de mayo GIF

lady gaga sunglasses GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Mister G
8 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Oh c'mon she's partying! You know that this late at night, w the food and the drinks, this won't be A1 singing. And you KNOW how she gets with Brian and the boys (and Bearden and Johnny were up there too?!)

LET A BITCH LIVE!!! 

cinco de mayo GIF

lady gaga sunglasses GIF

Amen. If anything she sounded like she was fighting off a cold? Otherwise the clips from her performances this weekend were some of the most solid I had heard in a while.

3 hours ago, KNJ said:

LET A BITCH LIVE!!! 

cinco de mayo GIF

lady gaga sunglasses GIF

Billboard's article about surprise set

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8514084/lady-gaga-performs-surprise-after-dark-set-las-vegas-restaurant

"Well, I sang for two and half hours so this **** we are about to do is ****ing irresponsible.”

"On song five, exhausted, Gaga finally asked for a chair to be brought to the tiny stage and when she was done with the impromptu set she told the audience “this is what happens after two and half hours of performing and five glasses of whiskey.”

parks and recreation television GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

NewUsername

I LOVE when she does impromptu performances like that.

Also, that look is absolutely amazing!

Saddening that they're just 2 pages of comments on GGD about this...

201.jpg

Archived