Stefani Tee
performance

Ava Max had her First Wango Tango Performance

Featured Posts

FameHookah
On 6/4/2019 at 7:30 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

Weird because I remember people saying THIS exact thing back in 2008/9 about Gaga. Literally everything you wrote could be said about Gaga in 2008. You’re being too critical honestly and you’re forgetting who you’re stanning. 

OT I don’t think it was good or bad. It’s pretty bland performance..

LMFAO no

Bitch FameGa was slaying these love shows left and right since day 1 thats why she is who she is today.

WTF is MDNA

ReginaGeorge
6 hours ago, FameHookah said:

LMFAO no

Bitch FameGa was slaying these love shows left and right since day 1 thats why she is who she is today.

People were literally saying those stuff about Gaga back in 2008. Do your research.

ReginaGeorge
6 hours ago, diamondheartxx said:

We get it, you're a biased stan. I can have on opinion on an artist if I want to, I can call them messy if I want to. If it hurts your feelings, look away

No I'm not... I'm just stating facts and it's a fact that people said that about Gaga back in 2008 and you still tried (bad try tho) to come for me with your ''BUT GAGA IS BETTER SINGER!!!11111'' reply. Now please stop quoting me. I'm finished here. 

FameHookah
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

People were literally saying those stuff about Gaga back in 2008. Do your research.

I was there, im 27 henny

And no, she shut everyone up everytime she was dancing her ass off while singing LIVE and even more so when she did her acustic intros, thats why her tours where always sold out, everyone was in awe and soon after every pop girl started emulating her, thats what i call IMPACT.

No comparision.

WTF is MDNA

ReginaGeorge
3 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I was there, im 27 henny

And no, she shut everyone up everytime she was dancing her ass off while singing LIVE and even more so when she did her acustic intros, thats why her tours where always sold out, everyone was in awe and soon after every pop girl started emulating her, thats what i call IMPACT.

No comparision.

First I’m not “henny” and don’t call me that. 

Second I can’t have proper discussion with subjective people. I said that people used to say those things about Gaga. It’s a fact. If you are 27 then you know it’s true. I didn’t say there is comparison between those two or that I think they sound or do anything alike. Read before you reply (2 times if you need).

diamondheartxx
17 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I'm not... I'm just stating facts and it's a fact that people said that about Gaga back in 2008 and you still tried (bad try tho) to come for me with your ''BUT GAGA IS BETTER SINGER!!!11111'' reply. Now please stop quoting me. I'm finished here. 

1. You quoted me first.

2 Your last response to my comment was "she living her dreams and ur at home doing nothing lolz" so I'm inclined to believe you're a biased stan if the best response you can come up with is "what can YOU do" 

3. Ppl saying gaga is tacky in 2008 doesn't take away from my criticism of Ava Max. I still think she looks tacky. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

4. Gaga was, and still is the better singer. How is it a bad try if it's a fact? You're the one who compared the 2 of them in the 1st place when I was talking about Ava Max, not Lady Gaga.

but nice try, tho.

• LMAO 1

Donr

Lady Gaga is a better singer IN YOUR OPINION. In my opinion her voice is rough, and no emotions in it. Ava Max’s voice is pleasant in both low and high range. She is a better looking, radiant spirit and with a huge potential, thinking she just started the recognition. Vocally Ava handles much more difficult songs than Gaga’s. At the end of the days, it’s wrong to compare artists with each other, they are both great.

Edited by Donr
  • LMAO 1

MEM

No one will ever replace Gaga, but I do see a lot of Gaga in her. She's small, cute, has crazy hair, two current bops, and sings/dances at the same time.

She strategically rarely mentions Gaga as an inspiration because comparisons are inevitable.

She will improve over time and I hope the best for her tbh :vegas:

• Like 1