⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

performance

Ava Max had her First Wango Tango Performance

BOMSHELL
24 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

you're a taylor fan, so you truly must know everything about that :reductive:

Oh you did not just go there :stalkga:

huttont
18 hours ago, BOMSHELL said:

Now THAT is how you make a backhanded compliment! :golfclap:

Lmao I just have a problem when artists don’t sound the way they sound in the song. Like hit the notes that you recorded and don’t push your range if you can’t do it live! 

However, there are some rare cases of artists that do sound better live.

Taylucifer
14 hours ago, Antichrist said:

you're a taylor fan, so you truly must know everything about that :reductive:

Tell that to Taylor and her 100% sold out tour which also happens to be the highest grossing north american tour:oops::fthis::reductive:

Antichrist
7 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Tell that to Taylor and her 100% sold out tour which also happens to be the highest grossing north american tour:oops::fthis::reductive:

yeah, north america is known for it's great taste, right? :reductive:

Regina George
21 hours ago, diamondheartxx said:

The problem with artists like her is that they're so egocentric, take themselves really seriously, and believe too hard in what they're doing that there leaves little room for growth.

Her styling and live performances are so tacky and unorganized but you can tell she believes she's being "different" so it won't change any time soon. 

Weird because I remember people saying THIS exact thing back in 2008/9 about Gaga. Literally everything you wrote could be said about Gaga in 2008. You’re being too critical honestly and you’re forgetting who you’re stanning. 

OT I don’t think it was good or bad. It’s pretty bland performance..

Taylucifer
14 hours ago, Antichrist said:

yeah, north america is known for it's great taste, right? :reductive:

The 100% sold out 1989 world tour thinks you're on crack

crack crazy kids GIF

Diamonster

I don't hate Ava, I feel like I have to clarify that in this site :laughga: but she always sounds slightly out of tune live and it bugs meee, like Ava bby you're so close :saladga:

nswain1110

I'm not a big fan of her live vocals either - they leave a lot to be desired. But I also grew up listening to Whitney, Celine, Mariah and Queen, so what do I know. 

Salt is cute - I'll definitely be bopping to it. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

diamondheartxx
On 6/4/2019 at 5:30 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

Weird because I remember people saying THIS exact thing back in 2008/9 about Gaga. Literally everything you wrote could be said about Gaga in 2008. You’re being too critical honestly and you’re forgetting who you’re stanning. 

OT I don’t think it was good or bad. It’s pretty bland performance..

Except there's a clear difference b/t 2009 Gaga and 2019 Ava Max. One is the more organized performer & better singer, and the other isn't. Nice try, tho.

Antichrist
16 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

The 100% sold out 1989 world tour thinks you're on crack

crack crazy kids GIF

'Having no medically-applicable benefit, and despite the overwhelmingly negative reputation that it has developed over the years, crack continues to be manufactured and abused at high levels in the US and globally. Consider the following graph that depicts areas of high crack use. It illustrates:

High use in the US with slightly lower levels in Canada.

A high concentration of use in the South American countries of Chile and Argentina.

Dispersed use across Europe with Spain, England, Ireland, Denmark, and Italy leading in use.

High concentration in Australia.'

I believe there's a higher possibility of the US people going to her tour on crack, rather than me using it myself

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

evilfaqqot

Didn’t even bother watching, I just wanted to say 

tenor.gif?itemid=13624597

Regina George
4 hours ago, diamondheartxx said:

Except there's a clear difference b/t 2009 Gaga and 2019 Ava Max. One is the more organized performer & better singer, and the other isn't. Nice try, tho.

Except you are judging someone for doing what they love to do and who is trying hard while you’re sitting at your desktop and doing nothing productive. :oops:

Taylucifer
11 hours ago, Antichrist said:

'Having no medically-applicable benefit, and despite the overwhelmingly negative reputation that it has developed over the years, crack continues to be manufactured and abused at high levels in the US and globally. Consider the following graph that depicts areas of high crack use. It illustrates:

High use in the US with slightly lower levels in Canada.

A high concentration of use in the South American countries of Chile and Argentina.

Dispersed use across Europe with Spain, England, Ireland, Denmark, and Italy leading in use.

High concentration in Australia.'

I believe there's a higher possibility of the US people going to her tour on crack, rather than me using it myself

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:

WOW, people have been on crack since her Fearless World Tour! No wonder drugs are so expensive:oops:

diamondheartxx
19 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Except you are judging someone for doing what they love to do and who is trying hard while you’re sitting at your desktop and doing nothing productive. :oops:

We get it, you're a biased stan. I can have on opinion on an artist if I want to, I can call them messy if I want to. If it hurts your feelings, look away

FameHookah
On 6/2/2019 at 11:46 AM, dynamite said:

Why does she NEVER sound in tune? :( 

She's an overhyped industry plant with almost no talent made for filling the hole PopGa left, i mean FameGa was iconic since day 1, this girl? Meh.

WTF is MDNA