⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

performance

Ava Max had her First Wango Tango Performance

Curunir
1 hour ago, T E A said:

omg, she performed salt. :sis: it wasn't that good, but the effort was there. i can appreciate that. she just needs more opportunities and more practice, especially her "live" dancing skills. 

Agreed. All the hate she gets here is uncalled for. Yeah, she's a bit shaky and off at times but give the girl a chance, she's obviously working hard and I think with proper vocal training she can get better. Her voice has a lot of potential.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ObezyankaNol
9 minutes ago, Buddy said:

26*

She is lying about her age. Not sure why.

Omg what 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Agreed. All the hate she gets here is uncalled for. Yeah, she's a bit shaky and off at times but give the girl a chance, she's obviously working hard and I think with proper vocal training she can get better. Her voice has a lot of potential.

Totally agree. I think she sounds great for a new artist. Even Gaga was out of tune at sometimes in the beginning of her career and she still sounded great. I see Ava Max improving a lot

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
michaelbaumgardner
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

She also had her first dislike on that video which might or might not be from me

mz_6178720_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif~c200

There might or might not be one more...

thread talk GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Versace

Salt>>>>>>>>>>>So Am I

and omg she's improving live <3 // tbh everyone sounds off during their debut period, I remember Halsey sounding horrendous and now she's one of my favs live. Experience plays a huge role, if you sound off live doesn't mean you don't have the vocal capability or talent. New artists will always have a good dose of nerves, especially when all eyes are on you after a global hit. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

How is she already off pitch and hasn't moved for 15 seconds into the song...she really can't sing...I've watched all her performances and she just ain't cutting it for me...

Songs are catchy but her live performance is LACKING...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMSHELL
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Totally agree. I think she sounds great for a new artist. Even Gaga was out of tune at sometimes in the beginning of her career and she still sounded great. I see Ava Max improving a lot

There is no out of tune in Ba-Sing-Se

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buddy
2 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Omg what 

It's been exposed many times on ATRL lol. If you look at her mylife and usphonebook as well, says 26. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rumours

You all stan her when she sounds like this?

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
huttont

She isnt a bad vocalist. She just needs to sing in her range and hit the notes that she markets in her songs. She would be more impressive as an artist if she did that. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMSHELL
5 minutes ago, huttont said:

She isnt a bad vocalist. She just needs to sing in her range and hit the notes that she markets in her songs. She would be more impressive as an artist if she did that. 

Now THAT is how you make a backhanded compliment! :golfclap:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudz Xinc

Ava girl. I love you but even Katy can sing live better than you.

This girl need :

- A vocal coach

- Better stylist

- Better choreographer

She got the stage present, but she always so out of tune.

SALT needs to be single. It's a ****ing bop.

Look at those clowns

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMSHELL
12 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Ava girl. I love you but even Katy can sing live better than you.

This girl need :

- A vocal coach

- Better stylist

- Better choreographer

She got the stage present, but she always so out of tune.

SALT needs to be single. It's a ****ing bop.

Burning that cropped wig is a start

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Linus Gaga
7 hours ago, dynamite said:

Why does she NEVER sound in tune? :( 

Fans: She seems so tired here, i hope she will have enough rest :(

Also fans: She got sick, poor her. :(

Also fans: She sing live and dance hard

Also fans: That's her style, she sing exactly like that in studio version

:derpga::lana:

Chromatica Citizen 126

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...