Featured Posts

crisTEAne

i can smell the picture

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

A good portion of what's on his arms is fat tho. And tattoos make ppl look more muscular than they actually are. I don't call that buff :rip:

He has no definition what's so ever :madge:

Im a workout freak studying to become a personal trainer. I'd know :triggered:

Nikolai Barrow

Well then . . . i didn't know having tattoos and putting on a bandana made you buff :ladyhaha:

12 hours ago, Jose P said:

I hate his music as much as the next person with taste, but why are people being so nasty in here? Jeez, I had no idea LMs hated him THAT much.

Spread love. Laugh at the OP calling him a daddy:laughga: but don’t be so insulting and rude either.

I’m not hating on him, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near “daddy” worthy at all. He looks like a Microsoft computer nerd who loves Dungeons and Dragons a little too much and complains about feminism.

Kattys

Oh look at all the gays being judgmental about somebody's body, like it's the most important thing,,,and on the other side of internet praising "tolerance and love". You just hate him cause he's hetero.

tenor.gif

Sunny

If he's serving we're gonna starve

I like dancin', and ponies....

Economy
14 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Even IF he got the best body on earth...you can't "workout" those eyes and face...:excuseu:

The problem is not even body...

He's got mass yeah but u can tell half of it is fat :rip:

sipthistea

I'm not a fan of his, but y'all are being too harsh on him. You need to learn some respect for other people's appearance.

He's not perfect, neither is any of us. 

I mean throw some light shade but some of you guys in this thread bashing him probably look worse than him irllaugh laughing GIF

NCgaga

What the ****? All these hypocrites on here talking about this man’s body and image because he isn’t in shape? Are you kidding me? 

Our gay community needs a big wake up call. All you “woke” people showing your true colors. No fats, no fems, no freckles, no red hair- I guess its ok if it only applies to straight males. Embarrassing Hypocrites. Practice what you preach. 

Some of these same people are the same ones always trying to put Shawn Mendez. Sad and embarrassing. 

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived