Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Nicola Fomichetti: 'So much crazy amazing stuff coming up this year'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Shaney

So does this mean more videos like the Fame commercial, Judas, or photoshoots like her 2016 V magazine editorial?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Reminded me of #2018radioisours tease

I'm so done with their bullshit

Look at those clowns

Stef

Everything is coming but nothing actually comes :madge: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Der Meister
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

He helped with Enigma so I have extremely low expectation..

He didn’t design the outfits I think, the ugly ones were all Natali’s fault :ally:

ryansamonster

Guys, the Haus of Gaga JUST opened! This is obviously a huge surprise they had in store for us this year. I’m sure it took 6 months to get all the planning and logistics together to make this happen for the fans. Have faith, there’s so much more to come. 

crisTEAne
23 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

for the fans

*for the vegas attendees 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

*for the vegas attendees 

Even without the Vegas residency I'm not sure Gaga would have liked her precious outfits to travel everywhere in the world tbh. It's like people would say Louvre pieces of art should make a art tour everywhere in the world. It's not reasonable at all.

A Gaga museum was a logical thing to do in her career, everyone already talked about it in the past. Vegas era is the best moment to make it as she's settled there for the moment.

ryansamonster
12 minutes ago, T E A said:

*for the vegas attendees 

So they’re not fans?

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Even without the Vegas residency I'm not sure Gaga would have liked her precious outfits to travel everywhere in the world tbh. It's like people would say Louvre pieces of art should make a art tour everywhere in the world. It's not reasonable at all.

A Gaga museum was a logical thing to do in her career, everyone already talked about it in the past. Vegas era is the best moment to make it as she's settled there for the moment.

if it really had been for her fans, i think the "logical" thing would have been not opting for such exclusivity

6 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

So they’re not fans?

(i) rich LMs

(ii) not LMs

in either case, you cannot argue that the majority of the vagas attendees is representative of the LM community

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Speechless94

I find it interesting that some people are so personally offended that they opened it in LV and not in their specific city(ies) of choice (no shade - everyone is entitled to feel as they do). I'm not planning on going to any of the remaining Enigma shows for 2019 - but just seeing pictures of all those outfits all together in one room - come back to life in a sense - was an incredible sight that I'm even grateful to just be able to see the pictures of it. 

edit: not to mention - the cost to rent a location for 5-6 months in another city (like NYC) to host the museum? It might not have happened at all if they didn't provide the space

Rifek

It's not that I don't believe them.

I know they have things coming.

But how do they want us to trust them when they are hyping things for weeks/months and nothing happens while other artists hype something and then in two or three weeks they are IN FACT releasing something.

Gaga's team should firstly book a date and plan everything then hype the GP & fans a little bit and then really do what they said no matter what.

I know Haus didn't gave us any specific date but they are fooling with us, say things that are considered as real and then it turns into rumours while they didn't even think about what they said and how little Monsters could understand it.

They should less talk and hype if they don't have any booked things.

And the next thing which I expect from Gaga related to LG6 is a specific announcement of single release with date and cover.

Taylor, Katy, Miley and other artists can do it. Why Gaga can't? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

moonboywow
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Reminded me of #2018radioisours tease

I'm so done with their bullshit

I believe that statement was for shallow. 

Ethan
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

He helped with Enigma so I have extremely low expectation..

He also created almost every ****ing iconic look in that ****ing museum as well... he was of the biggest reasons her artistic vision flourished for the first 6 years of her career— he completely went balls to the wall during the Born This Way era and curated her entire pop culture image that is stamped in brains of people around the world. Show some respect. Damn.

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

He also created almost every ****ing iconic look in that ****ing museum as well... he was of the biggest reasons her artistic vision flourished for the first 6 years of her career— he completely went balls to the wall during the Born This Way era and curated her entire pop culture image that is stamped in brains of people around the world. Show some respect. Damn.

Then what happened? he worked with her on several things recently and its all disappointing. I did not disrespect anyone, I simply gave my opinion that I have low expectation based on recent work.

Archived