Submitted my rates. :vegas:

15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'll participate:party:

Added you both!

Marriage counselor for @Mikolaj & @rumours
  • Thanks 1

SamanthaC

@Davian @Mirages @Marges @Smother Em Eh

Reminder to submit your rates via this link: https://forms.gle/j5vWwQKS1vvi1v2p6

(And anyone else that wants to join.) Last day to submit rates is Saturday, June 15!

@TylerBR97 @notsoratedr @DiamondAngel @ExMachina @Alexander Levi @BELLYACHE @PrincessVenus @2School4Cool @LADYGAGASHOOCK @OMonster @HosedDownGypsy @DiamondKing @ArtGagaPop @DeluluSwine @arianquint @andy232000 @Cello @Miel @NewUsername @Animal Claws @Blue Madonna @MonsterMom @thopekas @Madame Goo Goo @Twitter @gabrielflorin01 @Glamourpuss @Vojta @PinkPop @Lazz Monster @Suspiria @OG Gaga Stan

I plan to do the ceremony Sunday, June 15 at 4pm EST / 9pm BST.  If this changes, I will let you know!

Edited by SamanthaC
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Mirages
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Reminder to submit your rates via this link: https://forms.gle/j5vWwQKS1vvi1v2p6

(And anyone else that wants to join.) Last day to submit rates is Saturday, June 15!

@TylerBR97 @notsoratedr @DiamondAngel @ExMachina @Alexander Levi @BELLYACHE @PrincessVenus @2School4Cool @LADYGAGASHOOCK @OMonster @HosedDownGypsy @DiamondKing @ArtGagaPop @DeluluSwine @arianquint @andy232000 @Cello @Miel @NewUsername @Animal Claws @Blue Madonna @MonsterMom @thopekas @Madame Goo Goo @Twitter @gabrielflorin01 @Glamourpuss @Vojta @PinkPop @Lazz Monster @Suspiria @OG Gaga Stan

I plan to do the ceremony Sunday, June 15 at 4pm EST / 9pm BST.  If this changes, I will let you know!

Did I submit or not? :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SamanthaC
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Did I submit or not? :huntyga:

I don't believe so! 

• Thanks 1

Lazz Monster
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I didn't submit via the link, do i need to send in my rates again?

We're far from the Shallow now

SamanthaC
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

I didn't submit via the link, do i need to send in my rates again?

No I've got you covered! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mirages
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I don't believe so! 

Sent :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Thanks 1

HosedDownGypsy
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Havent I already subbmited?:oprah:

🤡

DiamondKing

Did you get my rates? :huntyga:

Ain't got no tears left to cry 💧

Twitter

I thought I sent mines through the link. 

Edited by Twitter
An American online news and social networking service.

SamanthaC
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

I thought I sent mines through the link. 

3 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Did you get my rates? :huntyga:

I have both of you! Sorry, I guess the way I made my post didn't make sense on who I was missing.

• Thanks 2

SamanthaC