Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Petition to Release Full Version of "Clover"

fAIkout

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo

Clover for LG6 lead single :firega:

OT: i honestly need this cos i play the tiny snippet we have like 3 times a day off youtube :messga: no exaggeration :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

Clover for LG6 lead single :firega:

OT: i honestly need this cos i play the tiny snippet we have like 3 times a day off youtube :messga: no exaggeration :messga:

Same, I know all the words already :sis:

dit

Can we do a petition that just says "plz release more than 2 proper singles for each era thanks motha" :cryga: 

Also another one saying "A-Yo Warner, Bobby, Gaga, Asia etc... it aint too late to release ARUTW as the second single from ASIB OST" :cryga: 

Spoiler

"Justice for Monster! Could have been huge hit for you and a Halloween classic...still not too late to release them!" :cryga: 

ugh this list can go on and on and on :cryga: 

VTV

OUTTAKE.thumb.jpg.4a208918c7148a7c804abe

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

yes and

Honestly, I don't really think the full version even exists lol 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Hybrid AT

raw

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

sillynate
1 hour ago, MsSwan said:

Petition should read: “Lady Gaga please release LG6 lead”

FixedT

Glamourpuss

But it's sort of like real life where artists keep songs for themselves because  they are too special and meaningful to share with people. I kind of like that it's a personal song just for them and we don't get to hear it. I think that's what makes the scene so good when you watch it, you can see it was an intimate moment. It should have been included in the film. 

TheSlash

How do you even know Clover was ever recorded in a full version and not just used as a snippet in that scene? :shrug: 

Spoiler

I didn't see the ASIB Encore, so if it's in there in full, I'll gladly sign the petition

awesome trail blazers GIF by NBA

Ew, David!

JustHMLover
26 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

How do you even know Clover was ever recorded in a full version and not just used as a snippet in that scene? :shrug: 

Hide contents

I didn't see the ASIB Encore, so if it's in there in full, I'll gladly sign the petition

awesome trail blazers GIF by NBA

it won't make sense to put  unfinished song on the movie... I think there are at least 10 more tracks that were recorded in full and not included in the movie...

Archived