Madame X: Reviews

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
2 hours ago, Hades said:

It is....cause Candy shop( fado theater tour remix)couple dancing GIF is coming for wigs.:vegas:

<<Madame is......,....... a candy shop...........,...... owner>> -Madonna

Ryusei

lol y'all need to continue reading after the american life shade lol they literally call madonna a legend multiple times and how amazing it is that she is still willing to be daring even though she has been around for so long. Seems like there will be a lot of experimentation and my body is ready to hear the weirdness that is Dark ballet

Musery

RAMROD

What? So it implies it's mediocre then? 

I never heard other songs yet aside from Medellin, thought I saved it for when the full album out. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Has anyone talked about Extreme Occident? It's my favourite song name in the album, but I don't see any critic saying how it sounds. 

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What? So it implies it's mediocre then? 

I never heard other songs yet aside from Medellin, thought I saved it for when the full album out. :fan:

i got more of a "there are standouts and throwaway tracks" vibe from the review. Like they said crave is really great and Killers who party or whatever is trash. I will say crave is really good actually so they're accurate with that :ally: 

Musery

Guillaume Hamon

They're saying American Life was "ass"? The blasphemy of it all!

PS: Hard Candy had some gems but it wasn't a masterpiece like Confessions imo.

Hades

The reviewer thought Joanne is Gaga's best album so his opinion is irrelevant.:lolly:

Hades
1 hour ago, Maxie said:

Has anyone talked about Extreme Occident? It's my favourite song name in the album, but I don't see any critic saying how it sounds. 

According to people who've listened to the album it's one of the highlights. :nick:

Hades
7 hours ago, brownie said:

So you posted a reviews thread with no actual reviews? weird mood GIF

It's the review but not posted yet in their page. Just wanted to share it with other die hard fans like me. Sorry if i'm against the rules.:toofunny:

sipthistea

Madonna's best album is MDNA

The rest is pure noise and nonsense :ally:

sipthistea
40 minutes ago, Hades said:

The reviewer thought Joanne is Gaga's best album so his opinion is irrelevant.:lolly:

He's not wrong about that :queenga:

Archived