Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X: Reviews

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

OFFICIAL METACRITIC SCORE (SO FAR) 77%                           https://www.metacritic.com/music/madame-x/madonna

DAILY MAIL 4/5

Madonna has another new image for her 14th album Madame X but the music hits you instantly with its vitality and variety, its omnivorous hunger

14446342-7108089-image-m-30_155982277358

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-7108089/Madame-X-Madonna-hits-instantly-vitality-variety-omnivorous-hunger.html

SLANT MAG  4/5

The album is the work of an artist reawakened, and one who’s got something to say.

madamex.jpg

https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review-madonna-madame-x-is-a-fearless-eccentric-musical-memoir/

Alternative Press Magazine 8.4/10

eafce7d33385acde595764d1f522330e.jpg

THE GUARDIAN 4/5

And by drawing on the Latin influence of not just reggaeton-crazed recent pop but also her new home base of Lisbon, she has, at 60, produced her most natural-feeling, progressive and original record since Confessions.
661.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format

DAILY MAIL - TRACK BY TRACK REVIEW
f5065f9f1a2bdaf782d2e97cc30fd90b.jpg

NME 4/5
Bold, bizarre, self-referential and unlike anything Madonna has ever done before, 'Madame X' finds the star with a glint in her eye (the one without an eyepatch, that is)
MADONNA_PRESS_2000-1220x775.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Hey girls, so my kids lately have been screaming YAAAS Madonna, and now, I know why. It's something so amazing. It's a gift from god. It's Madame X. No really, that's the new pop album from pop sensation Madonna, and it really is the cure to any problem. I'm happier, I'm healthier, richer, just, better. Stream it on Spotify once, stream it on Spotify twice, buy it on iTunes for $1.29. Come on my fellow soccer moms, unite! Spread the word about this miracle worker of an album. I mean, my family LOVES it, and yours will too. It's Madame X by Madonna!

Holly.jpg

Hades
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Hey girls, so my kids lately have been screaming YAAAS Madonna, and now, I know why. It's something so amazing. It's a gift from god. It's Madame X. No really, that's the new pop album from pop sensation Madonna, and it really is the cure to any problem. I'm happier, I'm healthier, richer, just, better. Stream it on Spotify once, stream it on Spotify twice, buy it on iTunes for $1.29. Come on my fellow soccer moms, unite! Spread the word about this miracle worker of an album. I mean, my family LOVES it, and yours will too. It's Madame X by Madonna!

Holly.jpg

Let's hope her streams are as many as your reputation points sis cause Madge won't afford new grills.:laughga:money how do i do this GIF by Originals

Hades
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

:nooo:

The American Life and Killers who are partying slander though a choice.... The writer must stan bussy bops like Maluma's collabs.:lolly:

Hades
1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

Hard Candy is her magnun opus 

I say it unironically

It is....cause Candy shop( fado theater tour remix)couple dancing GIF is coming for wigs.:vegas:

LordEnigma
32 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

I say it unironically

Taste has left the building

ConnorFilm

Her last great album will always be Confessions on the Dance Floor. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

rumours
32 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

I say it unironically

TenseSpicyEnglishpointer-size_restricted

”Hello, FBI? I’d like to report a hate crime...”

mr.peter

Wait did they just call the American life album, ass? 

Stopped right there... it’s one of my faves. So we obviously aren’t the same vibe 

JusKeepBreathin
51 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Holly.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

shoful

Lmao this article lost all legitimacy when they called American Life ass

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Spock
1 hour ago, BOMSHELL said:

I say it unironically

I mean, it did age like fine wine but get a grip sis

who will love me when the night is over

Archived