💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Look Inside HAUS OF GAGA at Park MGM

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

ImTired
20 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Looks amazing, I’d be so upset if someone broke in and stole some of her iconic outfits 

i am reporting you GIF by THE TRIXIE & KATYA SHOW

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mikesoa
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

They are still fans

im sorry but i bet 70% of the people who attend enigma arent hardcore fans, they are just people w money that know  some songs. 

BOMSHELL
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

They are still fans

check their privilege

One day we are gonna be able to see a full scale version of this and I cannot wait for that day to come

SKANK

Unpopular opinion trigger warning.

That looks like a janky Vegas tourist trap.

I get that this "museum" was created to promote her residency, and be a "treat" for her fans, but it's also an opportunity missed. Look at her Christmas collaboration with Barneys to see what she can do with a space and store if she teams up with the right people.

With all the money she is making from this residency, she can afford to call Robert Wilson, and have him design a more interesting museum space.

More neon for Vegas?

giphy.gif

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, Jed said:

One day we are gonna be able to see a full scale version of this and I cannot wait for that day to come

This x10000

The other day i was imagining a part of her museum where it's all her tour pianos (Bubble,flaming,icy,etc)

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Reginald
Spoiler

Scat Hatch ( Lady Gaga in AHS Roanoke) ha revenge??? :grr:

This is stunning. I've always hoped for a Gaga museum. I'm more interested in enigma now

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

lavenderblondee

I would literally pass out if I saw the meat dress or Alejandro goggles (any of these items tbh) irl :air::emma: 

why can’t I afford to go to Vegas, why am I a peasant

elijahfan

There’s literally all of her most iconic looks, even the meat ****ing dress...... I need to go back :giveup:

ElectricKing

this is so exciting! she must feel so proud that she has a store dedicated to just her!

Archived