💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga X DJWS Saturday Afterparty

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Miel

My visceral reaction was obviously the "whew, things are coming!" again.

But, and maybe I'm being a Downward Debbie here- maybe they're just doing this because they're friends? And that Gaga's just excited to get back in the swing of performing again, and wants to celebrate the continuation of her residency? idk

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

I don't think Gaga will be there but maybe DJWS will play some of the material they worked on in late 2017

FfFfFfFF

Lemme guess. This proves new music is surely coming and that LG6 dropping is imminent. :selena:  

Phaye Monster

Maybe he’s just going because they’re good friends and Gaga likes his music?

not getting my hopes up

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Lemme guess. This proves new music is surely coming and that LG6 dropping is imminent. :selena:  

Yes! :oops:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

TheRealJT
40 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No he actually answered saying she changed direction and working with new producers

Oh, well I’m glad they are still on good terms. 

Maybe we’ll get lucky and she’ll release a cut song they made together this Friday, it could be a new song to promote Enigma. It would be cool if she added a song to make this leg somewhat different and special to the first leg. Just a buzz single that has nothing to do with LG6

On The Record is a bar right across from the Park Theatre. He will just being doing a DJ set. I went to the first afterparty after the first Enigma show in December. Samantha Ronson played a DJ set, but Gaga didn't show up. LG6 first single will be coming in August at this point probably.

MonsterJay
54 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I think she's changed directions again since then :toofunny: 

&xtz=240&jv=13.17.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

This picture gave me anxiety....

TimisaMonster
52 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I don't think Gaga will be there but maybe DJWS will play some of the material they worked on in late 2017

I hope he plays TEA

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Stef

She isn’t even attending the event lmao. He’s just providing the background music for the rich heauxs to bop to 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

theahsfan
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I hope he plays TEA

I'd much rather hear the original LG6 songs tbh 

Ziggy

That's amazing, he's a great DJ live and that's sweet to see them doing something together again.

Archived