• Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

celine is like her mugler 2019

I literally said that in another post ... ah our minds, so powerfull

LaLa

She looks amazing :giveup:

Queen of wearing a €16,000 dress to her friends birthday, while wearing this on her own :diane:

11603686-6863537-image-a-78_155383740238

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

She will have roots by monday or tuesday next week latest.

so i guess they do some press and promo on thrusday to reveal what haus of gaga thing actually is

Omg is that quick? I've never bleached my hair so i didnt knew thanks 😄

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't think she did any botox recently.  Even she did, it's not as bad as 2016. As I mentioned hundred times, she looked fine when she have good makeup. Sometimes they put too much contour on her and overdrawn her lips when make her botox looks bad. I hope they change her makeup style for a new era. Enigma is a new makeup, however they're still using the joanne makeup based, thick and low eyebrow, heavy contour, big lips. I miss her transformation in ARTPOP, while u can see many different gaga style .

Yeah thats the magic of Gaga, she litteraly looks like another person each era, i was SHOOOK when TFM came out, it was the most drastic change to me (and it was just make up/wigs)

I hope she has a completely new aesthetic for LG6 because shes been looking very Joanne-ish lately, im scared she'll stuck with the same hair/makeup for another era like madonna did the last few years.

WTF is MDNA

MEDONER
6 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She's bleached botoxed and filled, so that means a new era is near (?) How long till roots appear again? (She did the same with Joanne)

Not a fan of it, i thought it was for AHS (or the "Joanne era face") but the she kept overdoing it so.. i Guess that is here to stay..

I still miss her natural and sexy 2014-5 looks with dark hair

Btw bobby looks so humble even tho he's a multimillionare at this point i think

Her real lips had such a wonderful shape, I'll never understand why she decided to ruin them :/

Sanne Godijn
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Queen of wearing sunglasses indoors, Anna who? 

Anna  oop

FameHookah
Just now, MEDONER said:

Her real lips had such a wonderful shape, I'll never understand why she decided to ruin them :/

Yep i have the same shape (lips/teeth) and i loved that about her, Hollywood and Lindsay Lohan ruined her perception of beauty i guess...

She is still really beautiful but i cant help to notice it, and there's tons of nasty comments on youtube on all of her recent interviews about it and the botox 😪 idk if its for the fibro but she should chill a bit, her face was SO expressive and cute, imagine ASIB without these things.

WTF is MDNA

Archived