• Last Reply
Animal Claws
11 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You already said you were in :huntyga:

Omg i'm so lost :laughga:

But thank you anyway :party:

DiamondKing
16 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Sorry for not even mentioning this MEGARATE, like at all and I might be changing the date of the ceremony and the deadline, but if guys need more time to look through the performances and send your rates, please do them as soon as possible! :) 

@Mirages@Davian@Animal Claws@dllcll@WarriorPhoenix@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Donna Noble@Twitter@DiamondKing@Nuggets

Starting to watch the videos now, expect my rates by tomorrow :)

Nuggets
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Starting to watch the videos now, expect my rates by tomorrow :)

same! :heart:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

KatieJudasGaga4

Hey guys, I decided to extend the deadline to Friday, June 14th and the ceremony will still be on Saturday, June 15th! I hope you guys can make it and I'm still deciding on a time. So, please comment below when you guys can attend. :) 

@Mirages@Davian@Animal Claws@dllcll@WarriorPhoenix@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Donna Noble@Twitter@DiamondKing@Nuggets

DiamondKing
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hey guys, I decided to extend the deadline to Friday, June 14th and the ceremony will still be on Saturday, June 15th! I hope you guys can make it and I'm still deciding on a time. So, please comment below when you guys can attend. :) 

Saturday evening (CEST) would be perfect :)

Davian
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No reaction left but

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5d01ffd13470654432

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

SharkmanthaC

I am thinking I may be at the lake all day Saturday. But I'll catch back up if I'm not able to be online.

she/her/hers

Auralegends
11 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

For me Saturday before 9.00 P.M. CEST would be perfect, but if it's after that I can regularly take a look

KatieJudasGaga4

Hey guys! Sorry again for the delays, but I think I'm going to move the ceremony to Monday because I am having family problems right now and need to go away for a while. (It isn't that serious, but I still need to do this)

Anyways, please send your rates in if you haven't! I promise it will be on Monday!

Also, I made another MEGARATE! If you want to join, please do so!

Lazz Monster

wow, i totally missed your tag, so sorry, i'm such a flop :messga: thank god i saw this  thread on the hot right now section :selena: i'll send my votes tomorrow, pls tell me you'll still count them :selena:

We're far from the Shallow now

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

So if I send them tomorrow I can still make it???

56 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

wow, i totally missed your tag, so sorry, i'm such a flop :messga: thank god i saw this  thread on the hot right now section :selena: i'll send my votes tomorrow, pls tell me you'll still count them :selena:

Yes, I'll still count them!

Archived