💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Just got scammed online for $240 trying to buy Enigma GA

nakedidea

Featured Posts

Zander

If you’re going to do transactions like this again 100% do it through PayPal that way the only details you give out are your email address + there generally very good in situations like this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

Well this goes without saying to buy your tickets from a reputable website other than the original so you can get your money back 

David Ward
10 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

I just posted the info he gave me. Again, maybe this isn't him at all but using his info. 😔 

Tell your bank that you did not make that payment. Say your card was stolen . They may cancel it, but you can always get a new one in the morning and they will cancel the transaction or refund it.

nakedidea

He offered PayPal but then said it would have to be F&F payment. Which Idk what that is 😩😂  

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

He offered PayPal but then said it would have to be F&F payment. Which Idk what that is 😩😂  

Friends and Family which doesn’t take a % or anything for goods 

David Ward
Just now, nakedidea said:

Oh know! I don't use PayPal, but I just googled it and it says that F&F is for Family and Friends payments. By sending it via that method, you cannot dispute it because you claimed that he is a family or friend. 

Call your bank and say that a Paypal account that you no longer use is making transactions and to disconnect it from your bank. Maybe you can get the funds back from your bank disputing PayPal rather than yourself. 

David Ward
1 minute ago, Am I A Girl said:

Friends and Family which doesn’t take a % or anything for goods 

And it also makes sure he cannot dispute the transactions if sent via that method.

nakedidea

I'm a dummy. 

If I knew that I would have known he was up to something. 

We spoke on the phone, he gave me all these tips of transactions and shared his info about his family and honestly he truly truly seemed like a genuine guy. He wasn't even pushy to sell.. Ugh. 

David Ward
3 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

I'm a dummy. 

We spoke on the phone, he gave me all these tips of transactions and shared his info about his family and honestly he truly truly seemed like a genuine guy. He wasn't even pushy to sell.. Ugh. 

You're not a dummy. I pride myself on easily detecting scammers, but 2 months ago, I got scammed out of $200. After a few days of feeling like an idiot, I called my credit card company and said I did not make the purchase and my card was stolen. They cancelled my card and reversed the transcation.

Hopefully, if you call your bank and tell them you no longer have access to that PayPal account, they will refund you the money.

thewho
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

At least you've learned something from this 

Girl $250 bucks is nothing compared to what others get scammed on. Consider it an expensive lesson that will save you moving forward. :runhug:

nakedidea
2 minutes ago, Marionette said:

Girl $250 bucks is nothing compared to what others get scammed on. Consider it an expensive lesson that will save you moving forward. :runhug:

Girl that's two bills. 

Sanju

If you use F&F its true you cant really open a normal dispute with Paypal

HOWEVER I have had friends been scammed through F&F, and they opened a dispute directly through the Bank. And its possible to get the money back. Hopefully you can get this resolved.

Sassy McSass
27 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

I'm a dummy. 

You’re not. You trusted this person was being honest as we believe everyone should be. Unfortunately we live in a world where we can’t do this blindly - and that’s what’s really wrong in this picture. You may have been naive, but never dumb.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

VTV

this is a basic scheme for a scam. next time dont do it sis if the other party is only asking for a halfway payment then tells u he'll send it then u can send the remaining. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived