💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Trek Picard - Trailer (25th century) & Picard At Least 104 Years Old

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

This first trailer doesn't tell us much. It's merely a taster

Do we do however know that it takes place 15 years after Captain Picard's last adventures and that he became an admiral at one point (highest rank in space military Starfleet)

My calculations also say that this star trek would be the first set in the 25th century because:

- Voyager from Star Trek Voyager got back home in 2394... 

- In the movie Star Trek Nemesis Captain Picard talks to Captain Janeway who is now "Admiral Janeway" meaning his last adventure took place no earlier than 2394

- If his last adventure was 2394 at the earliest, 15 years later would be the year 2409 or the first star Trek set in the 25th century

Captain Picard is born in 2305 making him at least 104 in this new series

weed

I get "This video is unavailable"

to not make a 3rd comment: fun fact: picard is a place in paris/france that sells only frozen goods and they're amazing :vegas:

Economy
20 minutes ago, neptugne said:

is it the same as this one?

That one is not available in my country :selena:

Economy
23 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I get "This video is unavailable"

to not make a 3rd comment: fun fact: picard is a place in paris/france that sells only frozen goods and they're amazing :vegas:

Picard is from France in Star Trek lol I forget which town tho

Mind u in star trek Countries are more like states cuz there's a world government

But he's from France nevertheless

gabeoz
3 hours ago, Economy said:

That one is not available in my country :selena:

Theyre the same it's just cbs doesnt own distribution outside of the US so they have to be posted seperately. 

gabeoz

I saw this when it came out, I'm so excited. :messga: I love discovery. 

Economy
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I saw this when it came out, I'm so excited. :messga: I love discovery. 

To think Picard is at least 104 in this :deadbanana:

But then again if by the 25th century we couldn't increase life expectancy another 25 years that would be sad...

One person was 137 on Star Trek The Next Generation (Dr Dalen Quace)

It's pretty much confirmed the series is set in 2399 tho, he'd still be old tho, lol

"Voyager from Star Trek Voyager got back home in 2394" was correct about the first Voyager, before Janeway went back in time

Glamourpuss

I didn't even know about this! I'm excited for it now.:party:

gabeoz
12 hours ago, Economy said:

To think Picard is at least 104 in this :deadbanana:

But then again if by the 25th century we couldn't increase life expectancy another 25 years that would be sad...

One person was 137 on Star Trek The Next Generation (Dr Dalen Quace)

Isn't the human life expectancy in Star Trek like 150?

Economy
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Isn't the human life expectancy in Star Trek like 150?

I don't remember them ever mentioning a life expectancy that in aware

I know DR Quace outlived his wife and most of his friends and he was 137

Also parents of old people in the show frequently would be talked about dying

So if I had to guess id say the human life expectancy in Star Trek is somewhere between 120 and 130

Tho they have the ability to cure most ailments and even replace some organs that are failing (captain Picard had an artificial heart), they still cannot slow down aging itself so when the cells stop dividing that's an issue that even in the star treks set in the 24th century they have not solved

In more than one instance throughout the series there was episodes that talked about trying to find a way to slow aging or times where they found a way but there was side effects that made it an unusable treatment

In Star Trek Enterprise (the one set the earliest, in the 22nd century), the average human seems to only live maybe a decade more than we do now

Jim123456789

Your return date is wrong, they returned in 2378, the date ur speaking of was an alternate reality when they returned to fanfare in San Fransisco. Janeway's time travelling changed all that and helped them return in 2378.

Archived