💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sweet But Psycho Could Go Top 10 On BB H100 Chart This Week

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

Simon has been having SBP at Top 10 since forever...it better f*cking snatch that entry this time!

homomo

It’s crazy how it seems a lot of pop songs are popular in Europe first, then become popular in the USA/Canada much later on.

Like here in Ireland, Sweet But Psycho was number one for four weeks back in November. It’s now an overplayed/boring song. Same with Shallow; it was #1 for a while and died out at the end of 2018. Sunflower was also most popular in December/January.

I feel Dancing With A Stranger was also most popular in February.

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

OOOOOF, ME! is flopping:saladga:

It's even flopping harder than look what you made me do...

LWYMMD didn't even flop... it spent like 3 weeks at #1 I think, it underperformed by Taylor's standards but it was still a smash hit

AMENiCURE

i dont get america's obsession with otr:selena: i know its big everywhere but that gap:poot:

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, Andree said:

LWYMMD didn't even flop... it spent like 3 weeks at #1 I think, it underperformed by Taylor's standards but it was still a smash hit

Yeah, true. But ME! is a flop:vegas: 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

gagzus
6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I think the lack of interest in ME! is because it’s just a little too childish, especially after Taylor came off such a dark and mature album, it just seems like a step backward

I think it’s more that people are just lacking good interest in her now, it happens to everyone their popularity goes up and down, her previous 2 eras have been pushed by press and controversy whether it be publicised and criticised breakups with major muscians or fueds, this era she doesn’t really have anything to pivvet herself in the media. Also in her last feud people started to side with Kim and Kanye more than her so I think that damaged her popularity since the GP like them more in general

OT: I used to be obsessed with the song but don’t care for SBP now, maybe she’s gonna have a Gaga-esque peak? In the sense that her debut single takes a while to be a hit then she has a good album era and multiple hits? 

zakariah
48 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think it’s more that people are just lacking good interest in her now, it happens to everyone their popularity goes up and down, her previous 2 eras have been pushed by press and controversy whether it be publicised and criticised breakups with major muscians or fueds, this era she doesn’t really have anything to pivvet herself in the media. Also in her last feud people started to side with Kim and Kanye more than her so I think that damaged her popularity since the GP like them more in general

Yeah, I completely agree with that too, that paired with an honestly less-than-mediocre song choice as a lead single? yeahhh nobody's gonna be that interested besides swifties, hell i'm a swifties and i'm already getting bored of the song

Andrea B
10 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Yeah, true. But ME! is a flop:vegas: 

nope

it underperformed and that's it, the song is still a hit. 

a flop is Medellin, G.U.Y, Perfect illusion,  ally brooke, meghan trainor's last 10 singles, etc 

BUtterfield 8
4 hours ago, Andree said:

nope

a flop is Medellin, G.U.Y, Perfect illusion,  ally brooke, meghan trainor's last 10 singles, etc 

Nnn don’t do the good sis ally like that :derpga:

Taylucifer
8 hours ago, Andree said:

nope

sksksksks, 'meghan trainor's last 10 singles'. But for Taylor, the song is a flop. She has performed it 4 or 5 times, been on Ellen and Graham Norton, done radio interviews and it still couldn't stay at number two let alone hit number one. She was able to dethrone Despacito but not Old Town Road. So yes it underperformed but it is still a flop especially looking at Taylor's past 3 lead singles. 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

sksksksks, 'meghan trainor's last 10 singles'. But for Taylor, the song is a flop. She has performed it 4 or 5 times, been on Ellen and Graham Norton, done radio interviews and it still couldn't stay at number two let alone hit number one. She was able to dethrone Despacito but not Old Town Road. So yes it underperformed but it is still a flop especially looking at Taylor's past 3 lead singles. 

I still don't see it as a flop 

Fame Romance

Leave it there guys, even if it saddens me SBP is not happening in the US

Fame Romance
8 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Leave it there guys, even if it saddens me SBP is not happening in the US

Ok I’m cancelled 

Taylucifer
21 hours ago, Andree said:

I still don't see it as a flop 

It is for Taylor, just not for literally any other artist:vegas: