Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga become a mother?

AndiGaga

At what age will Gaga become a mother?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. At what age will Gaga become a mother?

• 43+

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

And stop assuming it’s gonna be with a man! Assume it’ll be with a woman instead. :vegas:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOMSHELL
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She already is

source.gif

Ah, yes, the forgotten child, the system has failed her. Just look at that poor girl’s hair...

GovFameHooker

when science makes self-fertilization reality..

cause then she doesn't need a man or woman who distracts her from what's most important to her:

̶m̶̶u̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶ ,    ̶l̶̶i̶̶t̶̶t̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶, ̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶o̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶g̶̶o̶̶t̶

Spoiler

.. making money

AshIey
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Cuz Christian was 50 year old man with a child already a few years younger than Gaga...:awkney:

Idk what Gaga was thinking when she got with him...it was doomed from the start and I doubt he wanted to be a father again at his age...the entire relationship made no sense to me knowing Gaga wanted to get married and have kids one day...maybe she just wanted to get over Taylor faster 

Ok regardless of your opinion of Christian, I don’t believe age or lack of children make for a better potential partner. Someone that matches your description could be horrible, and vice versa. All I’d wish for Gaga is someone who loves and respects her. :shrug:

Delulu Rogers

Well assuming lg6 and enigma takes us to 2021, by then she’ll be 35. She’s not in a relationship rn and her time is running out. I would say at 38 but I feel like she won’t have kids of her own anymore so maybe when she’s in her 40s.

gag
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Cuz Christian was 50 year old man with a child already a few years younger than Gaga...:awkney:

Idk what Gaga was thinking when she got with him...it was doomed from the start and I doubt he wanted to be a father again at his age...the entire relationship made no sense to me knowing Gaga wanted to get married and have kids one day...maybe she just wanted to get over Taylor faster 

This is so weird pretending that we know exactly what happened with their relationship :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Hopefully she wont have kids and make a statement : our planet is already saturated we need to slow down human reproduction. 

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, gag said:

This is so weird pretending that we know exactly what happened with their relationship :rip:

It definitely was a factor I'm sure...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived