💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga become a mother?

AndiGaga

At what age will Gaga become a mother?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. At what age will Gaga become a mother?

• 43+

Featured Posts

Virgin Ryan

I don't think men are asked when they will be father. So, I'm not going to answer that question. :derpga::whitney:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 or 36..  I don’t know how much longer Taylor can wait. I have always felt they were soulmates.

adorno
2 minutes ago, Claca said:

35 or 36..  I don’t know how much longer Taylor can wait. I have always felt they were soulmates.

sad ew GIF

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why would her partner have to be younger or childless..? :huh:

Cuz Christian was 50 year old man with a child already a few years younger than Gaga...:awkney:

Idk what Gaga was thinking when she got with him...it was doomed from the start and I doubt he wanted to be a father again at his age...the entire relationship made no sense to me knowing Gaga wanted to get married and have kids one day...maybe she just wanted to get over Taylor faster 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheBatman

38. Then four years later another. Then several years later start adopting. From Malawi of course. :stalkga:

AJRocketMan

If she has a kid I think it’s gonna happen around 36-39, and most likely adopt. She has fibromyalgia, and pregnancy makes those symptoms worse. There’s NO WAY she’s getting pregnant with her condition as bad as it is.

And I REALLY HOPE it isn’t with a man. Instead, I want her to have a child either by herself a la Angelina Jolie, or with a beautiful, amazing girlfriend. :wub:

Diamonster

When she decides to and can...? What the **** is this question :triggered:

Smother Em Eh

When she decides to settle down with the right man. 

Could be a couple years or a decade who knows? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

crushedlemonice

She's not in a relationship now so I think it may be in 4-5 years because I'm fairly sure she wants to get married first

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

37? Just with her schedule for ENIGMA and even after finding a new and YOUNGER childless man to wanna have kids with...she isnt getting younger and I hope she froze some eggs just in case...

i´m pretty sure she mentioned that its actually a good thing that they tested her so young on the lupus thing because they could make sure it wont affect her family planning some day.

she also said in early career interviews that she will have kids "in 10 years" and "she wants more than one...".

i think its pretty obvious that this would have been the next step for her and christian.

i really want to see the face of the next date she is gonna have when she opens up on the first date that she wants to have kids as soon as possible. haha. she should show up in that wedding dress like she said on graham northon in the judas promotion.

Biggest Fan
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

she'll be pregnant with LG6 forever 

D1hJRcbUkAAg5AK?format=jpg&name=900x900

did she posted that

🤖

Maleficent

LG6 will be her Bedtime Stories, she’ll have the baby at 38, and then her ROL era is upon us 

Archived