💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Sing to Me Instead (Ben Platt)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
3 hours ago, Ronk said:

This megarate is an example of how people end up liking an album or artist after you introduce them.  You really broaden  the musical appreciation of your followers.

I recently saw a wonderful movie, The Upside, where such introduction to music played a role in the story.  A very wealthy man introduced his care giver to live opera. The care giver ended up liking opera very much.  The care giver was into Aretha, but the rich man was never introduced to soul but had to listen to it when the care giver was driving.  He ended up liking Aretha.  Near the end of the movie, opera and Aretha were merged by the audio of this wonderful performance.  The talent! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUgBc1cvadM ï»ż

This is honestly so sweet of you to say. :heart:

None of these megarates would be possible without people who are willing to expand their musical horizons and listen to new things. I'm very thankful to have found a community of people who are willing to do so. Most of the megarates on GGD are pretty modern pop, so I never thought this would happen.

I know this last megarate was pretty small in comparison to others I've hosted, but I hope it was still enjoyable. :kara:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
11 minutes ago, rumours said:

This is honestly so sweet of you to say. :heart:

None of these megarates would be possible without people who are willing to expand their musical horizons and listen to new things. I'm very thankful to have found a community of people who are willing to do so. Most of the megarates on GGD are pretty modern pop, so I never thought this would happen.

I know this last megarate was pretty small in comparison to others I've hosted, but I hope it was still enjoyable. :kara:

It was very enjoyable.

I live outside the space time continuum.

loathereality

Thank you for the megarate and the ceremony :)

i am proud of my list cuz it somewhat resembles the final list of the whole megarate

also i actually gave 7s 8s 9s and they are all placed on the upper half where there are higher and lower rates than mine

Archived