💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga insecure about her forehead?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

I've always wondered why she would hide her forehead behind bangs throughout The Fame era. Was there a reason behind this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

pimples. lots of gross, puss oozing pimples 

Spoiler

she probably just liked bangs idk?? Why DONT u cover ur forehead?

Blastertoyo

Front bangs were the thing in like early 2000 

Gaga just made them platinum blonde and chunky af 

please enlighten me to death

Reject False Icons

I feel she was insecure about her whole face and the bangs made her look very different in shape and angles and also her hair helped to hide in it

Stephen

The front bangs and huge sunglasses were protection. Same reason she sometimes had funny accents. She was nervous

27monster27

She said that she hid her forehead whenever she was uncomfortable, or had low confidence. I don't know if it had anything to do with looks.

he/him/his

SS77

I think it had to do with confidence at first, but then it also became an integral part of the THE Lady Gaga “look” back then. Everyone associated long straight platinum bangs with her back in 2008-2009.

That’s why it was such a huge blow when TFM era started, because it was the first time she was massively seen worldwide without bangs or nude makeup. 

pop a 911

“I’ve got my bangs to hide that I don’t have a chance”Hair+-+Official+1500x1500.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Mitchey

I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she wore the bangs and big sunglasses to hide the size of her nose. 

LaLa

I don't think it had anything to do with looks at all. The low bangs and the constant sunglasses were a way for her to (subconsciously) put distance between herself and the world. She got so famous so quickly and I'm sure it was very overwhelming. 

Aphrodizy26
8 minutes ago, Goddessoflove96 said:

“I’ve got my bangs to hide that I don’t have a chance”Hair+-+Official+1500x1500.jpg

I always that it was “Ive got my bangs too high that you don’t stand a chance” as in they were dramatically long and fierce and literally the polar opposite of the actual lyric fkfkglgl:bradley:

1 minute ago, Mitchey said:

I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she wore the bangs and big sunglasses to hide the size of her nose. 

many people say she had a nose job, Is that true?

Archived