Lady is beautiful and classy:sara:

Gaga surprises me every time with something new:firega:

But I chose Gaga:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Twitter
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

tHey ARe ThE SaME !!!E!

Of course, but over the years some fans opinions changed. :ohwell:

Some said she had the best looks when she was more Lady than Gaga. While others still admire looks from TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and Gaga looks during Joanne and today. 

Suspiria

IMO she rarely pulls off a good "Lady" look. By which I mean clean, glamorous and elegant in a classic and traditional way. I can't understand why, it's not hard to do. But just look at her 2019 award season looks and the Joanne era... either the hair is a mess, the makeup is off or she just chooses a terrible dress, she rarely gets it right (there are exceptions though of course).

We all know she nails the 'Gaga' looks though. Maybe it's because they allow her team to show their creativity and talent more idk, she just pulls off the more edgy looks far moee often.

MonsterOfSpain

Well this is not LadyDaily so I think you've got the answer :huntyga:

JR Gg
Just now, Suspiria said:

IMO she rarely pulls off a good "Lady" look. By which I mean clean, glamorous and elegant in a classic and traditional way. I can't understand why, it's not hard to do. But just look at her 2019 award season looks and the Joanne era... either the hair is a mess, the makeup is off or she just chooses a terrible dress, she rarely gets it right (there are exceptions though of course).

We all know she nails the 'Gaga' looks though. Maybe it's because they allow her team to show their creativity and talent more idk, she just pulls off the more edgy looks far moee often.

Maybe that's exactly what she isn't looking for. Gaga's most traditional looks always have an edge to them.

I don't feel like they are a mess, you can't say anything you don't like is a mess lol.

Why choose one over the other when the Belle de Jour dualism is everything?

Lady-Gaga-Blue-Leather-Trench-Coat.jpg

tumblr_ps46igreQN1qzwvqpo1_500.gif

Twitter
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think she did better during C2C era. 

RudraCNG

She serves good looks both as Lady and Gaga. But here's the thing, and don't get me wrong,  but while "anyone" can be classy, glamorous, well-dressed, in summary, safe when it comes to fashion,  only Gaga serves damn good eccentric/weird/extravagant and original looks, so I think the last one is praiseworthier.

Suspiria
37 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Maybe that's exactly what she isn't looking for. Gaga's most traditional looks always have an edge to them.

I don't feel like they are a mess, you can't say anything you don't like is a mess lol.

Maybe, I guess only her and her team know what their intention was. But to me personally it definitely looked like that's what they were going for during award season and for many of the Joanne/late-C2C looks.

Come on this hair was a MESS:toofunny: 

lady-gaga-golden-globes-hair-275774-1546

This is what I imagine Freddie doing with the blue powder:sharon:

3fXlce.gif

And I find it hard to believe these Joanne looks were supposed to have any "edge" to them. But for me personally (this is all just personal taste!) the hyper-masculine aviator glasses and the tight greasy buns always ruined what could've been really pretty and feminine looks.

2391e75b1c1934363e56a1a72fdf11fa

110216-Lady-Gaga-Promo-Looks-Embed31.jpg

Archived