đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Piano Appreciation

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Hey guys!

So we all know that our girl Gaga can play the piano. We see her live, in the Tudor commercial, but I just found this BTS clip where she and another pianist were kind of 'dueling' real quick. The song she starts to play is very difficult, I've been playing for 12 years and I can't play it and she pulls it out of nowhere! She's a better pianist than I've given her credit for. Are there any other videos that show off her skills like this? How would you feel about her releasing an album of her playing piano pieces? I'd be really here for it. 

I'd totally be up for it! :pawsup:

cold heartedpop

What’s 

6 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Hey guys!

So we all know that our girl Gaga can play the piano. We see her live, in the Tudor commercial, but I just found this BTS clip where she and another pianist were kind of 'dueling' real quick. The song she starts to play is very difficult, I've been playing for 12 years and I can't play it and she pulls it out of nowhere! She's a better pianist than I've given her credit for. Are there any other videos that show off her skills like this? How would you feel about her releasing an album of her playing piano pieces? I'd be really here for it. 

I actually love  the song she plays in the commercial and here would you happen to know both ?  

xoxo Feels so good!

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, cold heartedpop said:

What’s 

I actually love  the song she plays in the commercial and here would you happen to know both ?  

The song she plays in the commercial is some Beethoven piano sonata, I believe, but I don't remember. The one she plays in the BTS clip is Scott Joplin's "Entertainer."

2School4Cool

She doesn’t get the credit she deserves for her piano playing. I’ve been saying her years that we need Gaga to release an album of piano versions of her songs!

See The Best In Everyone

CannaeDrive
5 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The song she plays in the commercial is some Beethoven piano sonata, I believe, but I don't remember. The one she plays in the BTS clip is Scott Joplin's "Entertainer."

If you mean this:

This is Mozart (not Beethoven) it's the Rondo Alla Turca from the Sonata no, 11:

You're welcome.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

If you mean this:

This is Mozart (not Beethoven) it's the Rondo Alla Turca from the Sonata no, 11:

You're welcome.

Yeah, it sounds more like Mozart now that you mention it. I'm not a fan of classical or romantic music so I'm not too familiar with their songs, but I think I confused it with her using a Beethoven sonata in the MTN music video.

LaLa

Her piano playing was the thing that first drew me to her way back in the day. It really set her apart as an artist in my eyes :heart:

As for a piano album, I’ve often thought that if/when she releases her “greatest hits” it should be all piano arrangements of her songs. I’d kill for that, actually 

CannaeDrive
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Her piano playing was the thing that first drew me to her way back in the day. It really set her apart as an artist in my eyes :heart:

As for a piano album, I’ve often thought that if/when she releases her “greatest hits” it should be all piano arrangements of her songs. I’d kill for that, actually 

Same here :wub:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

GeoDude

She played a bit of this same composition  "ragtime" on a tv show in the beggining of her career. I remember always going back to it on youtube. 

TheSlash

I wouldn't want her to do a completely new album with only piano songs. But I would love to have smth along the lines of "Lady Gaga: The Piano Sessions" where she plays both her hugest hits (Disc 1) and fan favorites (Disc 2) on piano :flutter: 

Spoiler

Bc that Bad Romance at Rainbow Room was :giveup: 

Ew, David!

Archived