đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift - SLAMS interview question on her age and kids

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Hello again, it's your annoying neighbourhood swiftie back again to preach about Taylor Swift:oops:

So in a recent interview with 'Deutsche Presse-Agentur' (They are German), Taylor was asked if she is thinking of having kids and settling down now that she is turning 30. 

Which Taylor ICONICALLY responded with 'I really do not think men are asked that question when they turn 30. So, I'm not going to answer that question now.'

oh my god wow GIF by 9Now

WHAT AN ICON. 

DESTROYING DOUBLE STANDARDS. 

SEXISM? It's a no from Taylor. 

Either way, she's a legend and I'm so proud of her coming into her own, stepping up and doing her part to destroy sexism.

taylor swift whatever GIF by iHeartRadio

note: I know most celebs do this, I just wanted to make this to commemorate Taylor:bye:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

I feel like a man would be asked that question too personally

Plus she has got a man and they've been looking at huge mansions in London so it's a fair assumption to make 

AlexanderMagno

Hum, actually, I think that question is asked a lot to men too :emma:  sexism doesn't go that way as much. Even when the man is a womanizer or travels a lot and works everywhere and has a nice career during his 20s, when he reaches the 30s everyone expects him to settle down...

I mean, both boys and girls in their 20s listen to that old "when will you introduce us a girlfriend/boyfriend" question... So, ok good for her, but I do think that the question is asked to both sexes when they reach their 30s.

She tried.

BOMSHELL

It’s nobody’s business. Stupid question anyway you look at it.

Andrea B

5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She tried.

she tried what? lol she just didn't like the question and that's it.  

RoverLoader

Well of course men aren't asked the question cos they can carry on procreating in their 70's LOL. Ask Rod Stewart. I mean the interviewer should have minded his own ****ing business though.

SharkmanthaC

I do not care if you are male or female.  It is not appropriate to ask someone when they are going to have kids.  It is their business. You do not know if that person is already trying to have children and can't or what their situation is.  Maybe they won't ever have children because they have chosen not to.  Again not your business.  Would an interviewer ask when you are having sex with your partner? Because if you think about it, it's basically the same question.

she/her/hers

Ryusei

I like how much more she gives her honest answers these days instead of saying yes and thank you to just everything. I feel like she has become more open also by drinking alcohol on graham norton (I mean we all knew she drinks duh but she didnt do it so publicly before as she took her "role model for young girls" role a bit too seriously even maybe) and cursing in interviews and so on. She has loosened up and it's good to see. 

It really is a stupid question tho like which female singer did they see settling down and have kids and retire at 30? lol what is this the 1920s? She got an album coming up lmao Did they think taylor would be like: oh dam I'm 30 now, cant release an album anymore...

Musery

Pacify Him

It's very important to destroy heteronormative culture. I'm glad she shut that interviewer down :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Kimmo

I’m a 30 year old man and people ask me all the damn time when I’m having kids... so... that’s not entirely true...

giphy.gif

Is like hello me is a 30 yo ghey,

1 -I can’t have kids and

2 -I don’t want to adopt...

Hottie Detector

jaXXXon

migamiga

Men are asked that question though :awkney:

also women produce way less eggs when they hit 30 vs men who still create millions of sperm everyday until they’re like dead

*its biology meme

Antichrist

the woke PC feminist grabbing for attention jumped out.

she could have simply answered the question with 'that's none of your god damn bussiness', but ofc 'mEnN aReNt aSKkeD tHaT qEUsTiOnnN'

Im a man and always get asked that question.. only women who feel insecure and inferior to men get defensive about it.

rumours
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m a 30 year old man and people ask me all the damn time when I’m having kids... so... that’s not entirely true...

giphy.gif

Is like hello me is a 30 yo ghey,

1 -I can’t have kids and

2 -I don’t want to adopt...

We all know that if the sex is passionate enough, the bottom begins to ovulate. 

Facts are Facts

Archived