Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wish Mark Ronson was on LG6

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

His latest pop releases are FLAWLESS songs, tbh when he does radio friendly pop and not Uptown Funk & Joanne **** I prefer him to BloodPop 

his Shallow remix..

and his (Silk City) songs with Diplo 

Enzo

I'm here for an Electricity but not a NBLAH

4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Joanne ****

:triggered:

His Shallow remix is awful tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChromaticPrincess

:green:

Spoiler

OT: I like him *kinda* but i think he did what he needed to w Gaga and unless he produces something different than Joanne, i think it should be the only full album he produces w her.  Wouldn't be mad at a couple of songs tho

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

GhettoFabulous

LG6 ain’t out yet you don’t know for sure if Sis might not take another u-turn 

Reginald
19 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

LG6 ain’t out yet you don’t know for sure if Sis might not take another u-turn 

Cheek 3 Cheek is coming this winter :gaysia:

LG6=C3C

Bookmark me, ladies 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Scarlet Bitch

I wish mark is inside of me... life's not fair sisters

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

imitalian

I wish Gaga was on his upcoming album I would love her to go disco/nostalgic in a brand new song. LNF is shaping to be very solid and consistent, I can't wait to listen to it in full! 

RoverLoader

She needs to do what Madonna USED to do and work with brand new artists. The one thing I liked about Joanne is it was mainly the work of very view people. When too many producers get involved , the albums end up disjointed.

freebit

I'm neutral on Mark. If he works with her cool, if he doesn't I'm not mad about it. The only time I felt I could hear his signature touch on Joanne was with Hey Girl. I felt like that song could have come out horrible if anyone else had produced it, but it was such a breezy, fun track with retro touches (I loved the synths). I felt like I was on a drunken ride in NYC in 1979 with two cool rich girls. I feel like if they expanded on this late 70s/early 80s sound I'd definitely be on board. 

darkchylde

Me too. He is one of the most talented producers right now. The mess (as much as I love it) that was Joanne is mostly Gaga and Bloodpop's fault.

I kinda wished Gaga would be on his record, but we didn't get that either. Not that big of a deal though cause he made some GREAT **** with Lykke Li and the rest of his  collaborators

Archived