💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Sonic movie pushed back to February 2020

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

This movie was gonna be a dumpster fire with or without an ugly Sonic. Is the work they’re putting into this even worth it?  :triggered:

Pacify Him

imagine redoing the whole animation for a movie. I'd kms

I’m getting on your nerves

GAMS

They must've paid James Marsden a ridiculous amount of money to do this bc this movie screams career suicide.

GAMS, gay popstar

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, trevorrobertlee said:

They must've paid James Marsden a ridiculous amount of money to do this bc this movie screams career suicide.

No, I bet they're just pushing post-production phase. I don't think retakes would be necessary, if they have all the scenes already shot.

Zander

They must really believe in the script if they're re doing the CGI. You can improve Sonic but if the actual story is no good then it seems like a huge waste. 

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, Zander said:

They must really believe in the script if they're re doing the CGI. You can improve Sonic but if the actual story is no good then it seems like a huge waste. 

It's the producers who have the final say, and the director before that.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Zander said:

They probably came to the conclusion that injecting a little more money into the film plus a more positive response to Sonic’s redesign would allow them to at least break even. Doubt they’re doing this because they believe in the film. They just didn’t want it to completely bomb and lose millions.

GAMS
20 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

No, I bet they're just pushing post-production phase. I don't think retakes would be necessary, if they have all the scenes already shot.

I was talking about the movie in general, not about re-shoots.

GAMS, gay popstar

Reality

Hopefully they'll take this time to really make Sonic look good. 

This whole movie looks like a mess though, so while a redesign of the character might help, this movie will still probably be awful...

🖤👹

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga is truly back! Influencing media and trends again :tony:

Omg :sharon:

🖤

Anderson123

I mean this is animated and they're pretty much remaking the LEAD character and still coming before the New Mutants movie. :awkney:

Pablo

This kind of fan service is dangerous. Imagine if GOT rewrote the script because Little Throners complained 

Don't visit my profile

35 minutes ago, trevorrobertlee said:

This is the man who made HOP. He seems to like acting amongst CGI talking animals

Archived