Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Sonic movie pushed back to February 2020

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Pacify Him
13 minutes ago, trevorrobertlee said:

I was talking about the movie in general, not about re-shoots.

And still the answer is No. Mr. Marsden won’t gain anything from this.

I’m getting on your nerves

little legend
10 minutes ago, Pablo said:

This kind of fan service is dangerous. Imagine if GOT rewrote the script because Little Throners complained 

So Got would have been more critical acclaimed, GoT's fans would have been happy and season 8 wouldn't have been a disaster, flop, sexism and disgrace for humanity 

Well :interestinga:

Pacify Him
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

So Got would have been more critical acclaimed, GoT's fans would have been happy and season 8 wouldn't have been a disaster, flop, sexism and disgrace for humanity 

The show died a slow death 

I’m getting on your nerves

Pablo
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

:laughga: 

Don't visit my profile

SadBoi808
39 minutes ago, Zander said:

They must really believe in the script if they're re doing the CGI. You can improve Sonic but if the actual story is no good then it seems like a huge waste. 

THIS

AlexanderMagno
13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

This kind of fan service is dangerous. Imagine if GOT rewrote the script because Little Throners complained 

Where have you been :laughga: I mean... At least one million and a half people would die happy...

In this Sonic situation, the danger of fan service isn't really the problem I think. Because this is not some sort of artistic venture. This movie is fan service. They should try to please the fans, because this movie is about re-selling a beloved character in a multimillionaire business. It's not about "I, as a writer, or as a director, have a vision, and I'm going to share that vision with the world and I'm going to share my artistic expression". No lol Sony Pictures Entertainment acquired the rights and hired people to do a blockbuster movie. Re-doing the visual designs and such after the backlash was a sincere response and they were correct, it really shows they are trying to create a movie that appeals to the fans. If the ones who truly know Sonic and respect it don't like it, the backlash will keep the rest of the world away.

Poker
36 minutes ago, Pablo said:

It would have been the best decision  tbh. Even George RR Martin wanted them to develop the plot in more episodes/one more season.

Kindness rules all.

GAMS
41 minutes ago, brownie said:

This is the man who made HOP. He seems to like acting amongst CGI talking animals

toilet paper GIF

GAMS, gay popstar

GAMS
38 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

And still the answer is No. Mr. Marsden won’t gain anything from this.

black maxine waters GIF

GAMS, gay popstar

A Hybrid

Who will even pay money for this?

No family’s safe when I sashay

JusKeepBreathin
48 minutes ago, brownie said:

This is the man who made HOP. He seems to like acting amongst CGI talking animals

I liked HOP. :noparty:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived